Find
Notify
Tools

Down under?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
banana dancingLet's hear it for those DOWN UNDER chaps.

cheersThe question is " What are you down under?" animalroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for them, having as many liberals as Kalifornicationia.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bfrshooter:
I feel sorry for them, having as many liberals as Kalifornicationia.

Oh my! Wasn't West by whatever bought by the Democratic Liberals ( Kennedys) during the 1960 election? Why yes I think it was and at a rather modest price at that.We all have our cross to bare now ,don't we? stirroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, West after God is run by democrats. I feel the pinch. All the property taxes doubled this year and the governor just raised the gas tax. Many old, retired folks are in danger of losing their homes. Now they want to raise the tax on booze and tobacco. We have a food tax and anyone moving into the state has to pay a 5% tax on their cars, then pay personal property tax every year.
The dumb people here bitch and complain but keep voting them into office.
I had to move here when they closed the Cleveland hub. I am from Ohio and always will be, just can't afford to move back.
But we can still shoot and buy what we want. Hunting is great. I can hunt all of my neighbors properties. We never hear about them passing restrictions. I've been hunting and shooting here for 21 years and have yet to see the first game warden.
I live right by a little town and can shoot all day without anyone complaining, they know it's me.
So even though all they think about is taking our money, it is still not Kalifornia.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bfrshooter:
... The dumb people here bitch and complain but keep voting them into office. ...
Very similar to where my relatives call home in KY.
---

Hey Roger, I see you finally got to use the Dancing Banana. banana

How `bout that nut you were trying to crack? Do you need a BIGGER Hammer?? Cool

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bfrshooter:
... How `bout that nut you were trying to crack? Do you need a BIGGER Hammer?? Cool

Maybe I do need a bigger hammer. We'll find out this coming week. Still heating it and soaking it in Kroil. That Kroil smells like a rest room that has just been cleaned. BOOMroger

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gidday Roger,

You want to know what we are DOWN UNDER. It depends on the situation:

Down under the table after too much Speights. (The local real mans Brew)

Down under the hot chick. (When SHEs had too much Speights)

The place you will find all intelligent ANZACs when the US Army or Marines are throwing ordinance around Down Under Cover. (Shit do you guys manage to score own goals or what???)

You should come down and find out what all the fuss is about down here mate. You would have a ball I reckon.

Happy Hunting

Hamish

Posts: 588 | Location: christchurch NZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamish:
Gidday Roger,

You want to know what we are DOWN UNDER. It depends on the situation:

You should come down and find out what all the fuss is about down here mate. You would have a ball I reckon.Happy HuntingHamish

FrownerIf the years hadn't gone by so fast I'd love to. beerHere's to that Speights! roger

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought locals sucked up Toohey's Old ?. Been Down Under several times as well as down and out or with out ?. Not quite sure of that . Never forget the first time I heard EggNishner English translation for Air Conditioner !.

Another one of my Favorite Aussie Expressions Hit the Frog & Toad !. In other words time to get down the road . Heard that one at the Kings Crutch !. Locals nickname for the Seedy part of Sydney or Kings Cross area !. Is it still considered OK to refer too Smokes as Fags ?.
Christ mates , The press would have a field day in the States with that one !. Not to mention those liberal Womens Program and the Gay Community !. Seems like every time some Actor or Show Biz personality open their mouth now days , it's to make an apology !.

Beat back the Greenies and liberal bleeders mate !. Don't let them turn you all into Englanders now !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Posts: 1738 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote