Find
Notify
Tools

(FREE) Quick load Demo program
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
I thought FREE might tweek your attention.
go to http://www.neconos.com/ & download the quickload demo,its a awsome reloading program.

------------------

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
<holtz>
posted
Without question, Qload is one of the best programs available. Worth every penny, and will pay for itself in short order.

Steve

one of us
posted Hide Post
Did anyone compare QL to Load from a Disk by experience ?

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
<holtz>
posted
I can't honestly say I have made a head-to-head comparison. But, I started out with LFAD and at first thought it was nifty. About a year later I picked up Qload, and haven't looked back. Qload is about twice the price, but I think offers more than twice the info/data.

Another consideration is tech support (not so much for the program, but results), Qload has good support. LFAD is (was the last time I called) sold from home as a part time endeavor by a young man in Texas. When you call you will likely get his roommate - who sounds stoned.

Steve

one of us
posted Hide Post
Does Quickload have the South African powders listed? They are made by Somchem and have "S" prefixes (S365, S335 etc.)

------------------
Gerard Schultz
GS Custom Bullets

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gerard,

Quickload includes the following Somchem powders:

MS200, MP200, S221, S265, S321, S335, S341, S365, and S385

Posts: 269 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cannon,
Missouri? Are you pulling a nightshift or just disfunctional like most of us workaholics?

------------------
Gerard Schultz
GS Custom Bullets