New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing 375WBY data
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a question. Why was the 375WBY load data removed from this website? I’m not looking for load data to use as I have developed some great loads for my rifle. I’m just wondering why the data was taken down.
I asked this question on the Big Bore forum and didn’t get an answer so I thought I’d try here.

Steve

Posts: 182 | Location: On the Yentna River, Ak. | Registered: 23 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Those pages are some of the original data from this site, from back in like the late 90s - I don't think it's maintained

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38486 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff. Now that I’m retired I have some time to kill and what better way for a gun nut like me to waste his money than messing around with new (to me) loads in my different rifles. Well, I’ve been browsing different load sources for some light bullet loads and thought I’d see if Accurate Reloading had put there missing data back up.
It’s going to be fun to see what she’ll do with 250 or 260 grain bullets.

Steve

Posts: 182 | Location: On the Yentna River, Ak. | Registered: 23 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine gets 3,000fps with a 260g Accubond, but one thing to note is that my chamber is a copy of the original chamber when it was proprietary and uses a .500” freebore, hence the high velocity…love my 375 Bee.

Cheers.

Posts: 683 | Location: N E Victoria, Australia. | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With Quote