New
Find
Notify
Tools

trade time
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I no longer need the 7mm Rem. Mag dies or brass that I have. Anyone got something to trade? I do not know how much brass, but it is a bunch. I FINALLY persuaded my son to sell his 7mm rifle. We never could get it to shoor like we wanted and someone wanted it more that we did. I am really interested in Alabama co-eds with some to boot, but will consider other "stuff".
Judge Sharpe

Is it safe to let for a 58 year old man run around in the woods unsupervised with a high powered rifle?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it'd be much safer to let a 5 year old guy run around the woods with a high power rifle than to let him run around with the alabama coeds Big Grin safer for him that is cheers

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats true, but there is a lot of challange and danger in stalking the wild Alabama Co-Ed. I have caught several in my time, One has hung on to me for 34 years and counting. In my younger days I often had several on the line at the same time. The only serious bodily injury I suffered was late one night I called one by anothers name. I think that facing a wounded lion would have been better. But that was years ago and I have fully recovered (Ithink). I am glad that the body does not remember pain well. LOL
Judge Sharpe

Is it safe to let for a 58 year old man run around in the woods unsupervised with a high powered rifle?