New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find Norma 270 wsm brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
With all the positive feed back I'm going to try the Norma brass in my 270 WSM..

Where is the cheapest place to order it from? The only place I've found is Midway and they aren't cheap on any of their stuff anymore.

I usually order from Midsouth shooters supply since they are just down the road. I can pick up at the door and do away with the shipping cost, shipping time , and haz. shipping cost, but theydon't carry the Norma brass.

One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
I buy the bulk of my shooting/hunting supplies from Sportsman's Warehouse... I don't know if you have one nearby but the prices here in Arizona are very reasonable for just about everything...

Example 338-378 Weatherby Factory ammo in 225 grain Barnes is $84.50 a box... The same thing just about everywhere else is $99 a box plus shipping, etc....

The Norma/Weatherby brass for this is under 2 dollars each when everywhere else it excedes $2.25 each...

Unfortunately I don't think they have any online shopping...

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Graf's has Norma, cheaper than Midway and they don't charge for shipping.

http://www.grafs.com/metallic/712

You're welcome.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote