Find
Notify
Tools

Data powder 86, near gone
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
EekerOrdered 6ea. 8# jugs of powder from Powder Valley today and found out they only have about 20 jugs of DP 86 left and it is going fast. boohooroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Roger, Tell me once again what it's burning range is close to.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:

Almost as slow as 3100 and slower than the 4831s. In a fair number of rifles owned by a number of guys I got started using this powder, it has proved MOST accurate. Rifles that were just OK have become tac drivers.

With all the other powders I use my 40# of 86 should last me the rest of my life. dancingroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Core:

http://accuratepowder.com/datapowder_dp86.htm

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote