Find
Notify
Tools

NORMA GOES WSM
 Login/Join

<JOHAN>
posted
Hello

Good new's for all WSM lovers. I found out that Norma will start making some WSM brass during next year, according to my friend they will start with the 300WSM and perhaps one or two more calibers, later on. This should be good for all of you who wants quality brass for the short Mag's. No, I'm not calling winchester bad quality

Norma will also publish a loading manual on the 100 year anniversary. I heard that the 300 and 338 RUM will be in this book, cases are made from reformed 404 Jeffery.

ENJOY

[This message has been edited by JOHAN (edited 12-13-2001).]

<GAHUNTER>
posted
This is great news, since I love Norma brass.

So when is the 100th Anniversary of Norma? In other words, When can I get the book?

one of us
posted Hide Post
They were founded in 1902 so next year is the 100 year anniversary.

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote
<Steve in MI>
posted
Any news if they are going to do 300 rum?? I cant believe they would do WSM before RUM. The rum has been out longer and has to have a larger following. Maybe not though....Too bad I was hoping someone get some good brass for the RUM calibers.

[This message has been edited by Steve in MI (edited 12-14-2001).]

<JOHAN>
posted
Fellows

If you want RUM brass there is only one way to do it. Contact NORMA and tell them that you whant them to make cases.

When E-mails and letters starts to flood their desks they will take it seriously. I will do my best. Normas Ceo has e-mail address:torbjorn.lindskog@norma.cc
The manager of produktion has e-mail address:jan.hultman@norma.cc

I can't decide if I should get a 300 RUM or a 338? Maybe both, he he he.

SAEED, How are things going with the loading data for 338 RUM ??

[This message has been edited by JOHAN (edited 12-14-2001).]