THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone still using a RCBS 'BIG GREEN MACHINE' ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
These presses, made in early 1980's for pistol cartridges........just bought one, but haven't used yet. Comments please should you have one. r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray;

I still have one of the three Green Machines that I purchased when they first came out. Other than the poor primer feed, which I changed to take tubed primers, and that they can be kind of quirky about proper feel to get them to run smooth they are good little machines. I loaded many thousands of rounds on them and liked them very much.

Take your time getting a feel for it and I think you'll like it.

Good luck!

Posts: 231 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: 08 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hellow Elky.....mind if I ask you a question?

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i had a piggy back that was ok. i didnt care for there uniflow powder system. on ocasion i had problems with the primer feed- mostly due to dust and such. i have since upgraded to a dillion and i am extremly happy with.

nice to see another seattle area reloader here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray;

Ask away.

Posts: 231 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: 08 September 2006Reply With Quote