Find
Notify
Tools

AA powder comparable to IMR4350
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted
I spend a lot of time on this board so I thought I would give AA powders a try. I use 4350 heavily in a lot of my reloading. I load for it in my 7x57 Improved, 257 Roberts, 22 Cheetah etc. The IMR powder is extremely accurate in these cartidges. What does AA offer that has the same versitility and accuracy. Many thanks

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ever heard of AA 4350? It seems to be a tad quicker in an �06 with 180 grainers, but this will change with every cartridge.

Good shooting! H

------------------

Posts: 828 | Location: Europe | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
Boy dont I feel like a moron. Thanks

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In other brands of powder, VV N160, H-414, and WW 760 are all very close in burning rate to IMR 4350. This doesn't mean that they are interchangeable, just that you can expect performance within the range of IMR 4350.

Posts: 13235 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
<Abe Normal>
posted
Bill Soverns,

Not trying to add insult to injury, however, may I suggest the link below. They do offer a fair good amount of useful information there.

www.accuratearms.com

------------------
Abe

If everyone thought like me, I'd be a damn fool to think any differently!

one of us
posted Hide Post
www.natchezss.com has a sale on Accurate powder right now, $74.95 for 8lbs of 4350

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote