New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATTABOY for RCBS customer service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I picked up a Rock Chucker at a swap meet and the male/female threaded bushing was missing. I just called RCBS customer service to get a replacement. A very nice young man took my information and said he would get it out to me
NO CHARGE!!! I explained again that I had just bought it used at a swap meet and he said OK I'll send it to you. Needless to say RCBS will continue to be very high on my list.
GOOD LUCK and GOOD SHOOTING!!!

IF YOU'RE GONNA GET OLD,YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!! GETTIN' OLD AIN'T FOR SISSIES!!

Posts: 381 | Location: Sebring, FL | Registered: 12 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jig:
Yup!!!! I accidentally screwed up the "donut" shaped springs in my case trimmer. A call to RCBS explaining the situation resulted in new ones immediately sent out @ no charge. Also, a number of years ago I "bubbaed" up one of the vertical supports on my Ammo Master press. Again, new ones sent out at no charge even tho I explained it was my fault.
RCBS FOREVER!!!! Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a case tumbler that seized up after about 20 times of use. the warranty had run out on on it as it had been a few years. I emailed them and explained that the warranty was up, but I had experienced better quality from them in the past. They had me send it in and shipped me out a new one without any hassle. There customer service is awesome. Even after the warranty was expired, they replaced it.

Posts: 973 | Location: Rapid City, SD | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DIXIEDOG
posted Hide Post
RCBS has some of the best customer service in the industry, you add that to the quality of their products and I've gotta admit "I love green" I wish they had made a decent progressive press when I bought mine it would have been green too. clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can't argue with FREE, but it makes me wonder who's actually paying for all these missing and customer wrecked parts?

I guess that would be ME and all the others who have bought from big green and have not managed to mangle anything in 35 years.

So, if you would like to thank me, You're Welcome!

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
onefunzr2:
You are very welcome. Your efforts are entirely appreciated. Keep it up.
dancing
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You must know what I mean? Dillon Precision hands out free parts and refurbishes at will also. Maybe that's why their presses are so expensive? RCBS could cut their prices if they only replaced defective products.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bear in Fairbanks:
onefunzr2:
dancing
Bear in Fairbanks

popcorn thumb X2 thumb beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DIXIEDOG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bear in Fairbanks:
onefunzr2:
dancing
Bear in Fairbanks

+1 dancing clap Thank you for buying my warranty parts for me I greatly appreciate your sacrifice as well.