THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    regulation loads for 450/400? needed for a dying man

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

regulation loads for 450/400? needed for a dying man
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of emron
posted
Just acquired a sabatti 450/400, (price added tomy life insurance policy for wife!) and now I need any info on loads to duplicate factory hornady dgs ammo. (none available) I do have the Hornady bullets. ANY help appreciated. (By the wife as well as myself-she thinks this big ass policy must be damn good. I might have to die if I cant get help!

Posts: 396 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
call hornady in the morning, talk to mitch, and ask him for data

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39719 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Per Hornady, 80 grs. H4831sc with 400 gr. Hornady softs and brass. I got this info from someone on this site who had researched it. Works great in my Sabatti, although mine happens to like 79 gr.
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 709 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of emron
posted Hide Post
thanks a mil will post results

Posts: 396 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2008Reply With Quote