New
Find
Notify
Tools

RL22 or RE22???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have load data from Walt Berger for 168 VLD bullets. I asked for data on RL22. On his sheet is listed RE22. Are the two the same powder?
THANKS
Jerry

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Yep

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RE-loader or Re-Loader. 2 different abreavations for the same powder line.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And if you were a little older, sonny, you'd recognize the abbreviation "RX-00" for the Reloader series of powders. Don't want to go into a lengthy expanation here, but there's only one Reloader-22 despite the numerous abbreviations for it.

Posts: 13235 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and it's spelled R-E-L-O-D-E-R!!!

rsy
homer

The real work of men was hunting meat. The invention of agriculture was a giant step in the wrong direction, leading to serfdom, cities, and empire. From a race of hunters, artists, warriors, and tamers of horses, we degraded ourselves to what we are now: clerks, functionaries, laborers, entertainers, processors of information. - Edward Abbey

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually, it's spelled

RxelOdeRx

(as best I can reproduce it on a typewriter)

Posts: 13235 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote