New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Running Site, Saeed!!
 Login/Join

<Bill T>
posted
Saeed: Your to be commended for the way you keep this site running so well! Really nice and fast, and I almost never have any problems logging on. It's a pleasure to post here! Keep up the great work. Bill T.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bill,

You are very welcome my friend.

In my country, we used to have what we call a "majlis" - that means a men meeting place, where it is open for all friends to come by and enjoy each others company.

We try to run this site on the same principles. By keeping it open to all our friends from all parts of the world.

Makes us all feel part of wonderful hunting and shooting community, which has no boundaries.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill T:
Saeed: Your to be commended for the way you keep this site running so well! Really nice and fast, and I almost never have any problems logging on. It's a pleasure to post here! Keep up the great work. Bill T.

I second that motion!!!
This is a Fantastic site, there is a wealth of knowledge in your site!!

Thank You Again

[This message has been edited by tsturm (edited 12-18-2001).]

Posts: 2352 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
<TGWoody>
posted
HERE, ,,HERE!!

EXCELLENT!

TGW

Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

In my country, we used to have what we call a "majlis" - that means a men meeting place, where it is open for all friends to come by and enjoy each others company.

We try to run this site on the same principles. By keeping it open to all our friends from all parts of the world.

Saeed,

So what befell the "majlis"?

I also commend you on the superb job you have done with this sight, it is truly the best in the world.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
My 2 cents worth--best site I've seen! Thanks a bunch, Saeed!
Good Hunting.

------------------
Andy Cooper

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The best in everything...

Posts: 439 | Location: Quebec Canada | Registered: 27 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Paul,

The "majlis" is still here, but not as it was before.

It used to be the only place men can meet. Now they have cafes and bars and so on, things which I have no time for.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<monyhunter>
posted
I second the congrats on a great web site. I first saw this site when a co-worker told me to log on here to download the crazy videos of some people shooting a huge rifle and getting knocked on their butts! I laughed so hard. Well actually it was more of a painful laugh.

I think this site has the best attitude vs other sites. The only problems I ever see is when we argue about the effectiveness of the .270 on elk. LOL Keep up the great work.

------------------
Monyhunter