New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oehler Chronagraph
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am looking into buying a chronagraph & everyone says Oehler are the best. Who sells them I can't find them anywere. Thanks

Posts: 132 | Location: western New York | Registered: 20 December 2002Reply With Quote
<Lightnin>
posted

posted Hide Post
Midway sells them, I think. You could also buy direct from Oehler.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
<1badassmagnum>
posted
believe new ones are only available from oehler.remember,shooting a $250 chronograph is a real tear jerker.

one of us
Picture of Bob G
posted Hide Post
It would be pretty hard to shot the chrono since it is sitting on the bench next to you. The Sky Screens for the Oehler are not very expensive. Those would be the only parts in danger of being shot.

Posts: 239 | Location: North Smithfield, RI USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boss,
I just purchased a Oehler 35P along with the 4' mounting rail. Have researched the decision for a couple of years. Every serious loader I know recommended the 35 series and the 35P specifically. Give them a call.

Regards, Matt.

Posts: 525 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boss, I bought my 35P, about a year ago. There a few dealers that sell them. But not many, and none that give a discount. So I just went ahead and bought mine direct from Oehler. I did spend a couple of months trying to find a better deal. And found out Oehler does give a 20% discount to some one with a resellers permit and business who buy's 4 units at once. At the time I had both a business and a resellers permit. But couldn't find 3 other people who wanted the others at the same time. Would make for a great price though.

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote