New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Targets!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If anybody wants some free targets you can simply print from your computer, here ya go:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jonaa/Targets.html

Since I grew up with a copy machine at home, for many years I had been making my own targets, some started out with only pencil, paper and a ruler, others were "store bought" and modified with pencil and white-out, etc....

Anyway, I just figured out how easy it is to make targets in Microsoft Word. These are a couple I've come up with so I thought I'd throw them up on the web for anybody else that might like to use them.

Any ideas/suggestions for different syles you'd like to see? I have a little bit of bandwidth left....

Enjoy!

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Herb D>
posted
Jon A,

Thanks for the targets. I needed these as my last ones were lost in a crash on my computer.

<ringneck>
posted
Thanks Jon!

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Thanks much Jon i'm printing some up as I type this note to you.

------------------
NRA Life member

[This message has been edited by Bear Claw (edited 12-28-2001).]

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2352 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No problem guys. Glad you like 'em!

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated

Happy Hunting

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote
<dcan>
posted
Thanks for the targets.
Real nice Z28.

one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Jon A -
Thanks a bunch.

Nice car. Oh to be young and flush with $$ again. If I had kept the money I spent on cars and engines in my youth, I could have a gun collection to rival Saeed's.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jon A -Thanks

R-West, oh yeah, I hear ya. The $ I blew on cars, engines, chicks and beer. Oh well, the rest I just wasted.LOL - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jon A thanks...

Posts: 439 | Location: Quebec Canada | Registered: 27 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad you guys like the targets.

And thanks for the compliments on my car! Although I may be young in some peoples' book (28) I do take exception to that $$ remark!

To give you an idea, in my "infinite lack of wisdom of youth" I bought that car 6 years ago--right after I got laid off for the first time. Dumb idea.... Oh well, I'll finally make the final payment on it next month. Besides, if I was rolling in dough, you know I would have built up a 383 or 396 stroker for it by now, right?

Anyway, yup, that's my other hobby. I love shooting and hunting, but handing some Microsoft Millionaire his ass in a Vette, Porsche, even Ferrari, etc, on a roadcourse in my "old tech" American Muscle Car ranks right up there! (They aren't always the best drivers ) And if you've never slid sideways at 100+ MPH with the sound of tires screaching and the smell of burning rubber...you don't know what you're missing!

<Rem700fan>
posted
Thanks alot!

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jon, those print out great!

Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Orion>
posted
Thanks Jon!
Great Targets !
Weidmansheil!
Martin

<Orion>
posted
Thanks Jon!
Great Targets!
Weidmansheil!
Martin

<I Need Guns>
posted
thanks! this is alot better then other sites i've been geting targets form!

<dr280>
posted
Jon,
Thanks!! I did a small modification to the red dot target... I added a cross line and a vertical line (25 pt) for sight lines with my heavy duplex Leupold.... Awesome!
dr280

<Paul Dustin>
posted
Thank You

<reloaderman>
posted
Thanks, one can always use a new target!

------------------
No matter where you go.........there you are!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad everybody likes them.

I was thinking, is the open space at the bottom of them big enough to write down all the data you might want to write on them? Or should I make it bigger?

What do you think?

one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Jon A -
Already did that. They work great.
R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Due to popular demand, I added a couple for people looking to save on paper--more than one group per target.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jonaa/Targets.html

<mick4x4>
posted
thankyou Jon I'll make good use of them