Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accurate Reloading Book
 Login/Join

posted
I am a reloader and want to know how one gains access to the Accurate Reloading Book?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Val_Val
You can go to their web site www.accuratepowder.com or phone 1-800-416-3006 to order a free loading manual.
I'm sure you'll like their powders!
Chuck

Posts: 454 | Location: Russell (way upstate), NY - USA | Registered: 11 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think val was refering the the book being compiled by/on this website, or affiliated in some way to AR. The link is password protected. I know nothing more and can't offer any help.

In any regards, Steve's data could be a book in it's own right!

Posts: 426 | Location: Alpine, WY | Registered: 01 November 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I was indeed referring to the password protected one, on this website.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the loading data on this website was an idea that was abandoned. There is nothing to access...at least I think that is what Saeed said.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a book on African hunting, written by the folk over on the African Big Game Hunting forum, that Saeed is graciously publishing. Watch this space.

Posts: 408 | Location: Johannesburg, RSA | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote