THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Swedes - Where do You buy Your , brass and bullets?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swedes - Where do You buy Your , brass and bullets?
 Login/Join

<jthessen>
posted
I have asked Huntingtons to quote some freigh charges, since the prices seem very reasonable
I know of Nilsson import and H�ssleholmsladdtj�nst , torsbohandels etc

Thanks for Your input

Best regards

//Jens

one of us
posted Hide Post
jthessen

I actually buy most of my reloading stuff in Finland or at �land. Lapua cases and bullets are a lot cheaper in Finland. Vihtavuori powders are also a lot cheaper in Finland than Sweden.

I do some benchrest matches every year in Finland and pick up my stuff then.

Stefan

Posts: 635 | Location: Umea/Sweden | Registered: 28 October 2000Reply With Quote
<jthessen>
posted
Stefan,

Thanks for the tip, I will start searching for a Finnish post order company, less freight charges and no taxes (except for the hideous "moms")

Merry Christmas !

//Jens

one of us
Picture of Fritz Kraut
posted Hide Post
www.vapex.se has good reputation.

Fritz

Posts: 846 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 19 April 2001Reply With Quote
<jthessen>
posted
Hello Fritz,
I totally agree and they have means to get the Trophy Bonded as well.
Their prices on 416 Rigby brass seems a little steep. (677 Sek for 20)

How do You like Nilsson import

//Jens

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nja !
Nilsson imp. have good sortiment but you could never expect them to ceep the delivery date
I have several time been waiting week after week while they promising it to show any day!
I have better experince from Vapex, H�ssleholm laddtj�nst and when it come to Sierra bullets, http://www.vapen-skytte.se/ but the url are old since they moved from Lycksele to Bure�, the new phone is 0910-780030.

PerN

[This message has been edited by PerN (edited 12-24-2001).]

Posts: 108 | Location: Härnösand Sweden | Registered: 17 June 2001Reply With Quote