Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Nosler Gurus
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted
Who has shot the Combined Technology bullets - specifically the Partition Golds? What has been your experience with them at the range and hunting? Have you recovered any?

I have been shooting the non-molly Golds with excellent results. They behave similar to the regular Partitions. I will be taking my 7mm and .338 loaded with the Partition Golds to Africa in October. Any input would be appreciated.

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Big Foot 15-4E>
posted
I have put 50 of the N/P-G molly free, 250 grain in 338 through my 700 BDL SST/syn and thay shot as good as any I've used to date with a 100yrd three shot .7" average. The ones I recoverd out of the sand after going through three chicago/cook co. T-phone books held up VERY well. I would not hesitate in using them for any large N/A game from elk on up. I would not use them on deer sized game as it would be a rather fair sized waist of $$$.
Hope this helped

<Eric Leonard>
posted
according to john nosler, the ct partitions have the cross section moved foward for more wieght retition.the old noslers are designed for 60 percent where the ct are 75 to 80. depends on how much bullet you want left.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The 416 work really good on Buffalo according to a couple of PH's that I sent some to...

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41882 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote