New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lock Stock & Barrel store???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anybody know what happened to these folks?
Web site says "closed", and nobody answers the phone.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Confused I sure hope this is not permanent, that would be a real pity. Lock, Stock & Barrel has been a reliable source over the years. I'd hate to see them disappear! thumbdown

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've heard this was a possibility from my gunsmith. They carry a product he produces. They haven't paid him for months...........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did some business with them earlier in the year. At that time, there were some people working on their website, and it was nearly impossible to use it, let alone place an order. I called to place, and at that time informed them of what I had experienced. The person I talked to said that they knew there had been a problem and said they were trying to take corrective action. Don't know how timely the remedy was, but a website problem could be fatal. I had a catalog that permitted my ordering.

A couple of months ago I received a flyer advertising fire sale prices on presses and some other desirable hardware. Unusual in the current market; it's hard not to make money in this business this past year. They apparently found the way.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't done any business with them but this is from another forum. Dave
http://www.predatormastersforu...=1419105#Post1419105

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
Another Obama Administration Economic Recovery Success Story....

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just heard this morning that they were unable to make their payments to the bank and closed the store. What a shame that such a nice business with good folks was not able to make it in our "changing" world.
Moosie

Posts: 29 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 03 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If true, that really stinks. I've bought quite a bit from them as well & service has always been good. Dunno what I'll be doing now.
A real shame.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote