Find
Notify
Tools

Photos
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 338winmag
posted
I will show you some photos I took last summer when I visit Trollstigen in Norway.
This is a place where it use to be more tourist then its people from Norway.
I like this mountains.

Posts: 67 | Location: Norway | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 338winmag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67 | Location: Norway | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Those pictures are beautiful! They remind me of the Northern Rockies in British Columbia. Thanks for sharing..and sorry for taking so long to see them!! This forum doesn't get much traffic.

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
Great photos!

You know, Norway is the biggest country in the world... if you flatten it out! Smiler

Cheers from the other side of the mounting range (Umeå, Sweden)

jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Wow ... those are just beautiful pictures. I'd hate to drive some of the roads though.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
338winmag,

That is some gorgeous country there in Norway! Wild roads! Great photo's too! I'll be honest, I don't scroll down here to often, but when I saw photos, I had to take a look, i'm glad I did!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Great photos
the roads in Glacier national park look like that you sure dont want to go over.
I would sure like to visit one day.
My decendents where from Norway.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote