The Accurate Reloading Forums
Photos

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2321043/m/456108451

23 November 2004, 22:26
338winmag
Photos
I will show you some photos I took last summer when I visit Trollstigen in Norway.
This is a place where it use to be more tourist then its people from Norway.
I like this mountains.

23 November 2004, 22:28
338winmag

07 January 2005, 02:31
Canuck
Those pictures are beautiful! They remind me of the Northern Rockies in British Columbia. Thanks for sharing..and sorry for taking so long to see them!! This forum doesn't get much traffic.

Cheers,
Canuck

08 February 2005, 19:03
jpb
Great photos!

You know, Norway is the biggest country in the world... if you flatten it out! Smiler

Cheers from the other side of the mounting range (Umeå, Sweden)

jpb
23 February 2005, 02:53
Ben589
Wow ... those are just beautiful pictures. I'd hate to drive some of the roads though.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.
03 March 2005, 16:28
Widowmaker416
338winmag,

That is some gorgeous country there in Norway! Wild roads! Great photo's too! I'll be honest, I don't scroll down here to often, but when I saw photos, I had to take a look, i'm glad I did!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416
26 May 2005, 08:54
cal30 1906
Great photos
the roads in Glacier national park look like that you sure dont want to go over.
I would sure like to visit one day.
My decendents where from Norway.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!