New Business Adventure.......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
We are gonna be rich.......

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Check is in the mail, Poletax. n s

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I want a calico one, a tabby one, a black one with a white sock, a ......

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Shoot! That ain't nuthin'. I know a fellow has an ear collection of every known variety in every N.C. county on a beaded chain, like they were a salesman's formica sample chips. Knows them too!

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see Julia and Helen Keller get together on this one, perhaps with Geraldo doing the color for the viewing audience. It would go big on pay-per-view, I'm quite sure. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Handicapped.Prosperity

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If a guy carried some wire cutter and a salt shaker when he was driving he could nip a set of these off the various road kill critters and make a fortune.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats a great idea OEH the rest of the carcass should still be effective on the baitpile with A paw or two missing. One thing has me wondering though there is a red cat paw it the ad that Poletax posted is it blood that just wasnt cleaned up (lax QC my kinda biz)or are there red pelted crats (have I really seen so little)?

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to paint the ones that got into our body shop with flame orange metallic. I figured it made them easier for the dogs to spot. With the red leg it is probably blood left over from it being shot by one of the guys on this forum. I'm really going to make up one of these from a cat. I just want to see the shocked face on some people when they realize that its not a rabbit's foot. Should be priceless. Maybe I could expand on this idea and make up a set of steak knives with cat paw handles. Could get really weird and make up some
prairie dog feet ear rings. Might help pay for my trips to Montana. I could make up some cat paw cuff links to go with my suit. I tried the cat tail antenna ornaments when I ran out of racoon tails. Got some very
negative comments when I had three tabby cat tails on my antenna. I guess I should have used Calico, looks
more like racoon. I saw one guy who had a bleached out cat skull for the hood ornament on his old Dodge
pickup. Gave him a thumbs up as I drove by. Maybe we could save the skulls and embed them in clear acrylic and send them to cat lovers as gifts. One old Marine I lived near dug up a cat in his yard that someone else
had buried. He glued and wired the skeleton back together in a sitting position and put it in his front
window. He found another one and did the same except he made the cat look like it was standing up with its
head down like it was drinking or eating. One evening he put it by his neighbors outside cat's food dish.
He was awoken the next morning by a blood curdling scream from the neighbors wife. I told him to make one up
the next time with a bobble head and put it the rear window of his car. He's been digging around looking for
more skeletons.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I would speculate that the red "lucky cat's foot" combination charm and key ring is artificially dyed, using earlier rabbit foot marketing technology. You may not be aware, but many adults have been affected by their purchase of a pink rabbits foot as young impressionable children(Parents take heed). Surely everyone knows how easily a variety of technologies transfer to cat control work. That Old Elke Hunter has a point too. An archaeologist far in the future would have a perplexing time digging around in the remains of my back yard. I can think of at least thirty different crats burried out there, many with evidence of different causes of death, some with loins and haunches missing, others were buried with a .32 lead round ball, a .22 short slug, or shreds of a V-Max mixed in, conibear crunch marks, etc., etc.. Hell, some brilliant scientific work has been done by PHDs and assistants in the Long Island landfills. Probably lots of cats there too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Poletax, you bring GCII, we serr at cash prace, smarr cardboard stand numba 1! thumb We serr for dorrar three ninety-eight, how that? Confused We serr next to Wolfer~san Li Down, what you say GI?

2 buck for Birman foot! roflmao Carr it Hop-a-rong Rucky Crat! HA HA!