New
Find
Notify
Tools

A confession
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm troubled to report, and by now you no doubt see the cost to us all, that my wife recently returned from Ocala, the occasion being a social visit. The host did not previously disclose that she harboured a fugitive from justice. Red Face Nooooooooooo! Not until my fair bride sat on the sofa did the menace prance into the living room, and into her lap. Eeker It was a BIRMAN!!!! sofa Maybe it was THE Birman!? Red Face Confused God, I hope not. The poor gal was traumatized, blew her mint julep all over the white shag carpet in one WOOF!, or so she says. Big GrinI'm proud of her for that, it WAS white shag. Razzer

Well, back to the loading bench. It is set up and functional now after nearly a year.5. Ker-chunk, Ker-chunck, Ker-chunk.

Birman fatter
Tried to dodge
Doesn't matter
Chevy rumbles
now he's flatter.

Birman Shave

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Zoom.Zoom

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
POTKB nut
Thanks Danoe

I have a Shot at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aha! Birman! Alas, we meet again. My ooold nemesis. I just want to give you fair warning that I have been preparing for this moment since last we met. I have been tuning up the cruise missiles and trying on new and improved ninja suits!

I've also been upgrading my close-in armament. I'm not going to clue you in directly, but you will find out soon enough, and much too late! Buwahahahahahahahaha!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi 120 Smiler
Hey Danoe
And Dan
Who Pees
A Fry wide open
Is not leakin'
He's just hopin'
Birman Shave!

I write more proses at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DigitalDan -
I just found a new bottle of Poe-gahhg-glat-uhhhhhhhh-Burpokeeeeee-blahhhhhh beer. I am going to have a bowl so watch out thumb. I compose much better with this stuff wave.
I prepare for lift off at My Bowl.
Birman Razzer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA HA! Birman~san find kickapoo joy juice! Birman~san, remember rast time you party down rittre whistrer? Confused You wake up rike Hory Cat Batman, that what! HA HA!

Birman whistre whire Dragon Lady raugh. HA Ha! roflmao

one of us
posted Hide Post
roflmao
Her brush is gone
So what'll She do
Said Dlagon I
To Dlagon II
Birman Shave
I admire Me at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
You'll hear the thump, I'll feel the bump, I'll run you over, Birman you chump.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NSS Confused
Is that a "Birman Shave" or a drunken rant Confused
In my shape it could be both but I don't know.
I think I'll pop some pills now.
I see things at My Bowl nut
Birman Razzer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman Haiku.

Cat with fat assy
Think he cool and rear sassy
Rittre ginger no garric

wave

one of us
posted Hide Post
PUKE roflmao

Garric roflmao roflmao roflmao jump

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Li have new recipe for you GI's. Carred Garric Stuffed Fat Cat Happy Mear.

1 Fat Cat
5 kilo fresh garric
Hot wok with oir

Hord cat by tair, stuff 5 kilo hot garric in back, use grove cat be arive. Eeker
Hord by tair, make go roundyround then put in hot wok with oir. Keep stick handy, cat not rike this. When noise stop dinner ready, serve 6. Enjoy GI!

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I still don't understand how you can say "kilo" and "Lady" but your other 'L' words come out as 'R' words. Wouldn't it then be "5 kiro fresh garric" and "Dragon Rady?"

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russell, you kinda had to be here in the beginning to follow that curve ball. Seem to recall an explanation of some sort, "rong" time ago.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.ShesHooked.OnSomething

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
You sure have a way with cats DRAGON LADY.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russell, are you sure you want to be caught hanging out on this forum. It could seriously dammage your reputation! Uh, or create you a new and dangerous one. gunsmile derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Glad to see everyone is back. Smiler It's road kill season here, spring is in the air and lots of flat cats, possums, skunkolas, woodchucks and raccoons everywhere.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by derf:
Russell, are you sure you want to be caught hanging out on this forum. It could seriously dammage your reputation! Uh, or create you a new and dangerous one.

It was an accident. I was doing a search and one of the hits was this thread.

"Bye."

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think Russell approves of us... Roll Eyes Someday perhaps he'll see the lighter side, maybe nominate one of us for POTUS. wave

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.IwasInTheCav.WhatsYourExcuse ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Russell Taylor, Li not good engrish, onry have time study proper name, arr rest rike way Li tark. So sorry. Frowner Go schoor Berlitz one time arr happy Li rearn tark right for fine GI's this house. thumb Teacher~san do hari-keri 3 day rater, say he no can take no more. So sad. Frowner Some say this Li faurt, hurt feerings too bad. Go back Golden Chopstix, do what Li do best. Smiler

Best wishes to you Mr. Taylor, hope you come back someday. Big Grin Ooah

one of us
posted Hide Post
Het Russel you PUSSY! Woooooooooooopseee Red Face

Some humans just can't hang.

I AM pussy at MY BOWL!
Birman Razzer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman~san, you pussy arr time! Numba 10 pussy, need doctor shot make you werr! Mr. Russell good GI, just not understand crazy peopre rike you. Maybe Li and other ninja here. That what Li think. Come see Li at Golden Chopstix II, rike jump up and down on pussy head rike you. Mad

Squish squash Li was doing the wash...HA HA! Sound rike ordie song!