Find
Notify
Tools

Here's an idea...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted
The guys up in Wisconsin had it completely wrong. You do NOT start a cat-hunting season; you declare, through bureaucratic fiat, that free-range cats must pay a TAX and their owners are liable for that TAX. Failure to pay for the tax on your cats result in their seizure, (accomplished via high-velocity or sub-sonic projectiles) and citizens who own the launchers of said projectiles are required to collect the cats, or face additional fines.

Then, the cats are redistributed to California, from 5000 feet in a C-130 or other acceptable transport.

You see, as long as regulation is involved, the blue-haired old ladies and left-wing radicals, including Hollyweird would support it.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Oh damn! I don't own a cat. I never even thought about owning a cat. Even when I am drinking I only think of pussy as an entirely haphazard, speculative issue. What kind of quota on getting some will be imposed? This is a serious matter you know? As a practical matter, as long as you don't get none, it doesn't matter where you don't get it from.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd be most happy to give any crat "half a helicopter ride"

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I saw the title of this thread I thought to myself, Oh Crap, is this to be another one of those, Hey y'all,watch this's? Yup, it is!!! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go ahead bring them to my home state, more shooting for me

Posts: 45 | Location: Canyon Country, CA | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
You could start a TV show for the bleeding hearts.
A bunch of cats on an island. You figure out some contests such as which cat can catch the mouse first or some other challenge. After the challenge you take the slowest cat to tribal council where a group of hunters are the tribal council. They choose one hunter who gets up, ties the cat to a post, and puts the tribal torch to the cat and says, without grinning, "The tribe has spoken!". Call the show Feline survivor island. What does the winning cat get? Thirty nine days of life before he is burned by the last torch. There are no survivors on this show.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey OEH, maybe you should pitch that idea to FOX! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote