THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Something for the handloaders...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something for the handloaders...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
My friends, just to help you justify all the work the new loads you want to try out...

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Don't be fooled! Those kitties are not real cats! The pictures come from an urban legends site. Ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Marterius, thanks for the pictures.
They make me all misty eyed.
My ex had a pussy that big.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I have a burning desire to find a needle Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Don't be fooled! Those kitties are not real cats!

Better safe than sorry! Nothing under .308 for crat patrols from now on! Oh dear, now where have I placed my .444????

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, the one on top is real. It is an unretouched photo of a Maine Coon Cat. Just ask Digital Dan, I believe he still has the source data on that.

I think anything in the .25 center fire class and up, along with a steady head during a charge should put paid to that, though....

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's too bad that we are on opposite sides of the border, CDH. I roll some dandy 444's. A couple of them even worked well on an armed home invader for a friend of mine. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like Maine Coons, they make easy targets! I think the cat lover holding that one ain't all that bad either, but I've been known to be easy. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Dan

Pres.., TYHC

www.Tag.Team

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote