New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new personal record.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've been trapping feral field lions that have been stalking my wifes hens.The last field lion I caught was a "Sumo Lion".It had to turn sideways to crawl into the 220 conibear.It's body,when laid across the lid of the local dumpster,had the tail hanging off the back.It was a Tom,all Black.Got it across the neck and chest.I love the "bugeyed,open mouth" conibear look.220's in cubbies with Walmart Salmon or Whitefish cat food works wonders.

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
By Gawd, dis is why we come here. Smiler
Welcome to the fold, kickback.
Theres more fun here than a neighbors crat in THEIR microwave.*

*I've never done this , but I heard about it. Roll Eyes

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hope your knife is still sharp kickback.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Woof! Glad you survived the winter of '06 buddy! rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.CratOMatic.Com

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PT, kickback is a new name for a very old hand here. Some of his old postings and musings are legend! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Hey KB, you need to do the trophy skull thing and see who's is bigger. Ann of Aspen Hills fame had one she boasted about at length last year. Sounds like a good start for an AR hall of fame! clap

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wintered well.Plenty of Lie Down and Elk meat.Trapped some November coyotes and January Bobcats.Almost done calving.Turn the horses out in the north pasture.Leased out the farm ground.Fine tuning my cattin' skills.My blades are well honed.With my father in law's health bad and the last kid in college I'm real busy around here.Ma sez Hi!.I promise to save 3 to 4 5 gallon buckets of Rocky Mountain Oysters when we brand.I don't get to computer much anymore.When I do I'll stop by.I have to go sharpen my knife.

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
The Wolfman has returned! This bodes well for the war against Felinus Domesticus!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HTRN, dont you mean Felinus Offensicus? Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote