THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    KentuckyMountainMan a liar and fraud

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KentuckyMountainMan a liar and fraud
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Go to the Trophy Hunting forum and see how KMM posted the "Brophy" buck as his own. To think that that lying scum actually took offense to us. Frankly, we know he is a liar, now we are going to find out what a coward he is, when he doesn't have the guts to post in here again.

What a complete pussy. Of course, this IS the pussy killing and eating forum!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Doh,,,,And I had my sleeves rolled up and everything,,,,To everyone here I want to say sorry for being an asshole,,,Thats not the person I want to be,But I will not tolerate insult,,and if insult they want,,they'll shurely get it,I concider all of you "family"May though i'll never have the chance to shake your hand,or say cheers at the bar beer,,,,But I smelled something of a crat in his posts.Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Claybuster. I do not think that (a)Your having any need to apologize and (b) Mate!!!!!!! Your anything but a arse hole!!!!!!!I have learnt from a early age that a bloke has to stand up for what he beleves in thumbNow if somebody don't like it.As far as I'm concerned let 'em build a bridge& get over it!

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well said DoK. No charges Clay, my sentiments were the same. He did remind me of genghis in his prose, I'm almost disappointed he was so soundly flogged 'over there', and not here.

Well, now that we've disposed of that issue, it is my pleasure to announce that another coon got the Viking funeral last nite. Sans fire of course, but the tide was going out and it's the thought that counts! thumb I wonder if maybe I should be cautious opening the door in the morning? Hate to step into a gator convention..... Big Grin

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.BigAl.AndTheBoys

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Dadgumit..And here I was getting ready to post a pic of my Trophy Eight pointer.
He scored a 1,940 on the B&C.
I took him at 3 miles out with a 36 caliber flintlock.Offhand.I hit him in the tip of one antler with a 645 grain steel ballistic center ball.
After I got him home we played fetch in the backyard.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
posted 19 April 2005 17:54
Dadgumit..And here I was getting ready to post a pic of my Trophy Eight pointer.
He scored a 1,940 on the B&C.
I took him at 3 miles out with a 36 caliber flintlock.Offhand.I hit him in the tip of one antler with a 645 grain steel ballistic center ball.
After I got him home we played fetch in the backyard.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ eek2I'm here to tell ya. Dan has put off his huntin trip to Auz cause of me shooting Goats! You blokes haven't got a icecube chance in hell of gettin to the US to hunt deer sofa

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I just went through the Trophy Forum to see what the fuss was about! hey maybe he made a mistake about the deer!!!!! Maybe his tellin the truth? Like me thinking about posting a photo of the Elephant I once shot with a CB cap at 40yds.But after the treatment you gave that poor soul!!!!!!! I dont think I shall jump

one of us
posted Hide Post
The Internet is a small place...

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, but with vast horizons. Big Grin

PT, I really like your trophy, wish I had one... roflmao

DoK, never say never. Only place left on the planet I'd like the wifey to see is the Land of the Kangaroo, and Kiwiville. If it should come to pass I shall let you know, and I wouldn't mind a 'roo shoot. But ya gotta promise not to serve goat at the lodge! Eeker Big Grin Can't stand the smell of it myself... Had some 'roo tail soup in Sydney way back when, thought that was pretty good stuff. thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TwoLegged.Dinner

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan would be my Pleasure to take you out for an evernigs work! Theres nothing beter than haveing a off sider for the night.Esp when it comes to unloading 1.2tonne of Roos in the chiller in the morning.Mind you Ive used my quota of tags for this year so I'm gainfully unempoloied at the moment unless (a) the foxes come into really makin it worth my while or(b) I go over to the Simpson desert & shoot Cammels for a while .Or (c) My preferance .I bludge around the farm until things pick up and do some much needed equip mat'nce.For july when I get my new Tags & quota.But it would be a pleasure to have you over.

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
It no longer surprises me that KMM is a cat lover. He probably prefers them to women. His pecker is probably so small the only pussy he can fill is on a cat. Takes a pretty wimpy guy to try and take credit for someone else's hunting skills. I bet his best weapon is a blow-gun.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Yep, KMM is really a looser if we ever saw one. Hopefully he feels so ashamed that he do not even dare to come back under a new name, but I am not too sure of that.

A guess is that you guys could take som credit to his downfall. He got such a flogging here that he had to try to create some respect in another part of the forums as a compensation. Not a good idea, as he know by now. Big Grin

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
I believe you have foreseen the future Marterius, I think KentuckyMountainMan has returned under a new name...it will be interesting to see how one of the new members from the last 2 weeks interacts........I have my suspicions.....

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should say if he has come back his new name will be Bango Picking Redneck! jump

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe you have foreseen the future Marterius, I think KentuckyMountainMan has returned under a new name...it will be interesting to see how one of the new members from the last 2 weeks interacts........I have my suspicions.....

I have not got those vibes from any new poster yet, but I would not be the least suprised if you were right. Of course only an idiot would behave like that, but he have proved himself to be one already. thumbdown

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should say if he has come back his new name will be Bango Picking Redneck!

Q: How do you know the scene floor at the bluegrass festival is level?
A: KMM drools equaly in both corners of the mouth!

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

A human spirt level & there I was thinking he was totaly useless& a Troll to boot! jump

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:

Q: What has 17 1/2 feet and 9 teeth?

A: The whole front row at a West Virginia Bluegrass Festival. ! ! Smiler

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Q: What has 17 1/2 feet and 9 teeth?

A: The whole front row at a West Virginia Bluegrass Festival.

clap jump

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
jump

Whatever name KMM comes back under, I am sure he will feel welcome here!

Regards,
Marterius Cool

-----------------------

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I noticed that KMM and Dragon Lady seemed to have disappeared at about the same time. I wonder if they were one and the same?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny you should Say that OEH! Neither of them have been seen in this forum for quite a while bewildered

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Dragon Lady is her/his own person.She shows up when things get boring.

Her posts are a welcome relief from some of the more mundane rantings like KMM.

Wait 'til you get a load of that irratating Birman.Talk about fingernails on the blackboard.

Reading some of Birmans post is worse than chewin' on tinfoil. Frowner

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wait 'til you get a load of that irratating Birman.Talk about fingernails on the blackboard.

Reading some of Birmans post is worse than chewin' on tinfoil.

More likely KMM and Birman are one and the same - Birman has not been sighted for a while either.

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Birman isn't KMM fellas, sorry. He usually runs close on BBTurtles heels, pissin' and crappin' all the while, maiming quail and drinking WT.

I started to add "I think...", but that's improbable for the most part. I speculate that DL dabbles here when bored. Seems to step up to the plate when Birman is around, and sometimes when he's not. I find the entire crew vastly amusing. clap

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.POW.MIA

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Personally I find the prose of Birman and DL to each be strinkingly similar to other well written members of the forum... thumb Alter egos, perhaps!?!?

http://www.DontLetDon.FindOut

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'm with Dan on that one,,will save some ink,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
My own theory is that DRAGON LADY is not Birman's alter ego. Rather he is mysterious like ninja, but a good fry fisherman with "moves". Birman is probably a pot head lost in time and bob marley since tet.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Your getting warmer...

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Birman is probably a pot head lost in time and bob marley since tet.

Don't know about Tet, but I hate it when Birman starts doing his Ganja/Marley routine. roflmao The wife thinks I've lost it when I start laughing like that... jump Whilst flying some years back I had occasion to fly the boss and family down to Mo Bay for a week's vacation, mingle with the natives and all. Birman talks the talk, no doubt about it Mon. clap

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.LaughsN.Awe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been wondering why KMM would even attempt to take credit for someone else's kill. Maybe he is insecure in his manhood. I don't mean hes gay. I wouldn't insult a gay by comparing him to KMM. I just think he must be some kind of wimp. Maybe he had to have his prostrate gland removed and he is trying to compensate some way. Poor guy, but he's not getting any sympathy. I know, he is a cat lover and voted for Clinton. That would make anybody insecure in his manhood. Maybe Big Al ate him an died of indigestion deep in the swamp. Massive hair-ball effect.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Birman is probably a pot head lost in time and bob marley since tet.

And this is bad? Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys, you've piqued my interest about this "Brophy" buck that KMM is claiming as his own. I haven't been able to find the posted pic of it--can someone help?

Thx,

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dustoffer:
Guys, you've piqued my interest about this "Brophy" buck that KMM is claiming as his own. I haven't been able to find the posted pic of it--can someone help?

Thx,

Here it is, in all its glory!
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1821043/m/791102742

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info--found the pics of the non-typical, but the pics of the other buck have been either removed or blocked (or I just can't access them with my computer). I stumbled onto something similar involving a huge Missouri whitetail. I was browsing my hometown newspaper and saw a picture of the buck and the hunter. Then some days/weeks later, a friend sent me a picture of a huge buck and hunter, but the story didn't jive. The second story stated the buck was killed in Blanco County, TX by so-and-so, on such and such a ranch, with the kill being reported in a Blanco newspaper. I could find no mention of the buck regardless of the search engine used--neither the newspaper, the writer, the hunter, etc. etc. etc. I did verify the original story as true--the buck was killed in Missouri. Then as I reread the b.s. story about the Tx hunter, I noticed he had put his name, business, etc. at the bottom of the article. Funny thing, his business was a computer graphics business--so we finally figured he just cut and pasted his picture over the face of the true hunter. Probably just did it to zing his buddies, but I contacted the Tx Big Game Awards program to be sure they didn't get scammed. Some guys will do anything for a "buck."

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"