THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    2004 Season Trophy **More Pics added 4/8/05**

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2004 Season Trophy **More Pics added 4/8/05**
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here is my 2004 Season buck. I shot him with a 22-250 at around 75 yards. He is one of my bigger bucks. My land is full of 'em. I've been watching another non-typical that I want to take this season.

Posts: 68 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow, great quality buck!

~Ann

Posts: 19172 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice deer. What did you do to pose him for the photo?

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SMOKEN BUCK WHATS THE OTHER ONE LOOK LIKE.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A beauty for sure. A .22-250 you say, now that's gutsy.

7mm. guy

shoot straight or shoot often.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I didn't specify. I didn't get him to stand that way without $800 worth of taxidermy work! Wink
He's one of the ones that I don't have room for yet in my house. My wife won't let me keep him in the house because of his size, so I keep him in my workshop inside a huge plastic bag. Maybe someday soon though.

Here is my trophy buck! He scored 250 Gross B&C Score and is an official "Non-Typical Monster Kentucky Buck". He is a 37 pointer. I took him in the 2003 Season. I took him with a Marlin 30-30 at around 50 yards.

one of us
Picture of T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by murftj:
Nice deer. What did you do to pose him for the photo?
My deer died with the same pose. Wink

Posts: 292 | Location: Tx | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dug up a few more pics here. I hope you all enjoy. Sorry for the 'erased face' pics, but I'm not comfortable with posting my face all over the internet. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok when can I come hunt with you.You truly the buck master.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Again, really nice deer. I never see anything bigger than a 6 point yearling in my hunting area.

~Ann

Posts: 19172 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I smell a rat.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
I smell a rat.

I didn't smell anything until you came in! Razzer

Then again, maybe it's envy! Have you ever hunted without a guide?

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
KentuckyMountainMan,
Perhaps it is just because I have never taken such spectacular deer. They truly deserve recognition. Show us another photo of the 37 point buck. Maybe in your workshop with a ribbon or string tied on his antlers and todays date written on a piece of paper. Then I'll know I am wrong. I'll eat my words and publicly apologize.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Sorry you got roasted over on the small animal forum. Looks like you've had some fun hunting whitetails. I've never hunted a whitetail and am curious about one thing. Do they have a territory they live in and are their movements fairly predictable? I hunt mule deer and they can simply clear out of an area and don't seem to have much of any pattern to their movements other than when they are totally undisturbed. I have been
thinking of hunting whitetails in Montana.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KentuckyMountainMan:
Here is my trophy buck! He scored 250 Gross B&C Score and is an official "Non-Typical Monster Kentucky Buck". He is a 37 pointer. I took him in the 2003 Season. I took him with a Marlin 30-30 at around 50 yards.

Odd.......a Ben Brogle from Kentucky says he took that deer in 2002. It's listed as a 35-pointer, 260 7/8 B&C score.

http://www.american-hunter.com/monsterbucks/benbroglebuck.htm

Are you Ben? With a bit of memory lapse perhaps?

GV

Posts: 768 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
Oh-Oh......

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3730/is_200302/ai_n9234927

Ben Brogle of Lancaster, Kentucky, does not consider himself a trophy buck hunter, but now the rest of us do. On November 14, 2002, he bagged what could become Kentucky's all-time non-typical record, a buck with 36 scorable points. Brogle, who has taken many smaller bucks, said his cousin tipped him off to the whereabouts of a "good buck" several hours before dropping the deer with a .243 bullet from his Ruger M77 featherweight.

GV

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Nicely done Grandview, thank you.

one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Grandview, maybe you should change your nickname to Sherlock Holmes! Great research, thanks for bringing the truth to light.

First BALLBUSTER is outed on the African Forum and now KMM here. Heck of a week!

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
It didn't take an inordinate amount of sleuthing. The Brogle trophy is a recent state record non-typical with some national notoriety. If you're going to be dishonest......you should try not to be stupid at the same time.

Having been unwittingly and graciously congratulated by some good people on the forum for his bogus trophies, KMM made the classic over-reach. My advice to him would be the words of the assassin Joubert..."You've not much future here. It will happen this way......."

The vast majority of people will ignore anything he posts in the future. If he belligerently sticks around, a small cadre of clever posters will have sport with him. Ultimately, he'll tire of having his tail stepped on every time he opens the door and he'll disappear.

I'll take the opportunity to say good-bye to him now.

GV

one of us
Picture of GrandView
posted Hide Post
BTW......the hunters of the nice bucks pictured probably deserve to be recognized.

Their pictures can be found on pages 3 and 5 at the following link....

KentuckyHunting.com

one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Dang, Grandview, you nailed him big time! (I'm kinds disappointed, I was fixin to go down to Ky. and shoot me one of them big ol Bucks!)

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Nice! Not much room for liars and braggers in this outfit.

If you tell the truth you never have to remember what you said! My pop told me that when I was a kid and I try to stand by it.

I tell the guys that work for me you lie to women you don't lie to me!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now thats the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. Thanks KMM for the awsome late night humor. homer

Posts: 132 | Location: Anacortes WA | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grandview, uh, nice shooting! Wink

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Grandview thumb beerThanks for the links!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Wow, nailed to the wall!

And I was hoping for another Genghis to torture.... Big Grin

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
You guys need to see my Trophy eight pointer posted over on Small Game Forum. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Not half bad, GrandView. Good work. beer

My guess is that KMM has not become more eager to post his face on the Internet after this. Roll Eyes

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Now I understand why KMM didn't answer my questions about whitetail hunting - he's probably never gotten close to a whitetail or any other deer. I don't mind someone who BS's a bit, but outright fraud???

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Uh - Oh...Looks like somebody stepped in it..

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Uh - Oh...Looks like somebody stepped in it..

I'm about betting that KMM is an escapee or is banned from;
www.huntingforums.com
Which is a.k.a., the home of the heavy hitters. That forum is begging for contributions from its members in order to stay afloat and appears to be about as dead as last year's turnip.

Posts: 1370 | Location: Home but going back. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

Good detective work GV.
beer
MG

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
roflmao

Increadible, I have never imagined that these kind of things happens! Someday I must start to not believe everything I read!!
Eeker

Why someone will do something like this????
I just don't get the point bewildered
Doesn't matter if we don't have monster animals to show, ANY animal hunted in good law is a TROPHY !!! so why...????

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote