New
Find
Notify
Tools

LIFE IS GOOD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
AHHH, I SEE MY ENEMIES CONTINUE TO DISCUSS THEIR STRATEGIES IN PLAIN SIGHT, ALLOWING ME EVEN MORE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN THEIR WEAKNESS. CAT CANNONS AND CARTOONS, LEAD BILLETS AND TIRES. I WAVE MY BUTT IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN AS FAR FROM CATCHING ME AS YOU ARE NOW.

PURRRRRRRRRR

I HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM A FEW DAYS OF PATROLLING MY TERRITIRY. NO OFFENDING HUMANS WERE FOUND. THEY HAVE APPARENTLY ALL LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND FLED IN SHAME. SEVERAL PRIME FEMAL CATS WERE FOUND AVAILABLE TO FURTHER SPREAD MY FAMILY. TWO WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE WITH THEIR SLAVES TO FAR AWAY CITIES, SO I CONTINUE TO EXPAND MY FAMILY. GHENGIS KHAN HAD NOTHING ON MY FAMILY.

LIFE IS GOOD.

PURRRRRRRRRRR

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Griz,

Sic-em....

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
GHENGIS KHAN HAD NOTHING ON MY FAMILY.

Bah, the great Kahn ate your family. I think you need a few more watts for that dim light between your ears.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.PutA.TaserInYourAssBuddy

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I think his territory is a six square foot cage at the animal shelter.

That's right Birman's XO, no humans around at all.... UNTIL DAY SEVEN.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[quote]I WAVE MY BUTT IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.

Now that's what I like to see!A cat that offers it's self to be kicked into next week sometime! gunsmile

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hello HTRN. You gave ma some insight. I used to take cats with collars that I trapped over to the well-off side of town and let them go when I was feeling soft hearted. Now I will just take them collar and all to the county shelter and leave them in the drop box. That way the owners have to come get them and pay the shelter boarding & exam fees. Ha!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you'll run over 'em first they can pick up the funeral expense as well as feel bereaved.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.MoreFun.ToTheGallon

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote