New
Find
Notify
Tools

cats & THE OLYIMPICS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ok folks I think I' found a use for cats forget trench& running bore . What about cat -trap & cat in the trash bin bewildered

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trench and running bore... Confused

I'm too lazy to bother with a trap, a Bouncing Betty seems more appropriate. Trash bin(Dumpster?) will catch all the schrapnel, assuming of course it is properly sized. Sub-kiloton recommended.

On another plane however, as Dragon Lady had success at GCII with the Trampoline Cat Attraction for the kids, you might want to consider placing a command actuated levitator in the bin beneath your 2nd story window. Stand by with the Louisville Slugger, slugger. Wink Fine early AM exercise in my opinion! Smiler

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.RichardSimmons.Workout

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I think that the Olympics are a great place to feature cats. In the field events as targets for shotput, hammer throw, and long distance targets for the javalin. To make it sporting, the cats will be free range with any cats hit to be replaced for the next compeditor. Any cats left over will be taken to the shooting ranges. Imagaine Kitty Skeet and Crat Trap.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah yes but I think for the Para Olympics the crats would have to be secured for the javlin event Big Grin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Para-Olyimics bewildered Is that done with airplanes and PARAchutes sofa

Hog Killer

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think a cat toss would be appropriate to take the place of the hammer throw. Grab it by the tail and spin and let'er fly. There could be a bonus system, such as: 10 extra feet for each leg you manage to break on the cat. Up to a 40 foot bonus for a good toss.

Or we could alter the game a bit. The long jump could be replaced by playing fetch with ones retriever. Kind of like the dog jumping off the dock thing. If the dog catches the cat in mid air you get that distance, little modification required.

Fencing is done with 2 cats taped together at the tail and hung over a 7 foot tall fence. Winner either kills the other cat or pulls the other cat over its side of the clothes line. For good measure put a cat hating dog on the side of either fence. This should make them go crazy.

Posts: 28 | Location: Sun Prairie, WI | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Why do I keep coming back to this forum?
You guys ain't right !
roflmao

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
One of the neighborhood kids got in a lot of trouble by inventing a new game. He must have been bored but when he found a large bottle of SuperGlue he got inspired. I never found out
the details of his accomplishment but he somehow Superglued two cats together along their
backsides. The ball of fur ran all over the neighborhood going whatever the direction the cat on the bottom at the time wanted to go. The local police responded and refused to try and pick up the eight clawed ball of fury.

The kids father verbally chastised him at the scene and sent the kid to the house. As the kid
went sulking by me I slipped him a $20 without
cracking a smile.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Old elk hunter, you are likely the most sensible man in Oregon. Regards, ned

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
He's probably the ONLY sensible man in Oregon!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old elk hunter I've always maintianed "hired thugs &assasins" show a certain 'STYLE'! Also I see nothing wrong with rewarding any youngster for using their time constructivly roflmao

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I've tryed to get a space at the local v.f.d carnival for a game I call the cat toss.$5.00 to toss a supplied crat into the tree chipper,,free if you b.y.o.c.,,,,after 3 trys,,,they asked me never apply again you sick f&#$,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Your only a sick bastard if you do this next to a chile stand! thumb

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SICK THEY SAY! SICK ! MY GOD TATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD THESE DAYS !!!!!!! NOBODY WANTS TO LET THE SMALL TIME ENTREPENER INTO THE MARKET PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! gunsmileI SAY DAMM THEM ALL!FIND YOUR SELF A SMALL FREAK SHOW .SET UP YOUR STAND& SET YOUR WIFE UP NEXT DOOR WITH A CHILLE STALL EekerAND STRIKE A BLOW FOR CRAT HATERS EVERY WHERE beer

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Isn't there a commercial on TV where they don't want you to know their secret recipe but the dog knows it and wants to sell it??? I think the dog is a closet cat killer and hides the evidence in their new line of Chili con Gato.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
OEH,

Bush Baked Beans bewildered

one of us
posted Hide Post
I just knowed there was a reason they were keeping a muzzle on the mutt... roflmao

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.SecretSouthern.Recipies

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote