New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Ann
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Are you flying through boise on your bear hunting trip this spring?
Dinner is on Lois and me.
We have an extra rifle or three and square miles of ground squirrels to shoot. We can even live trap some cats in town and bet on how long it takes Magda and Petra to perform their speed dissasembly trick.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the invite! "Bloody" damn tempting as well. However, I have decided to go to remote northern Manitoba this time around. So far the flights take me through Minneapolis and then on to Winnipeg. I have not booked yet as I am looking for as good a deal as possible.

Time wise I am tapped out this year but have saved a few days in case I draw that Wyoming 'lope tag I keep trying to get.

I do expect to be in Idaho in 06 for elk, bear or lion. Nothing in stone yet on that but I definitly need to go back. Idaho is also on my "retirement" short list for when I can finally leave public service here in super industrial Michigan.

I would love to do some ground squill, I bet that is a lot like a video arcade machine. Big Grin

Well, we are bracing for a huge snow dumping today, a good 7 inches or more for the morning drive to work. Do Magda and Petra like to disassemble white knuckle drivers? Mad

~Ann

Posts: 19203 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote