Find
Notify
Tools

Just wanted to say goodbye...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
This is my last post, well as "me".. From this moment forth, I shall be "HIM"..

I can feel myself slipping away.. I suddenly have the urge to wear black leather, Rayban Aviators and to go out and kill cats at night with a machete...

Goodbye and so long...

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I'M BACK! gunsmile

PREPARE TO DIE, YOU FOUR LEGGED SONS OF BITCHS!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'M BACK! gunsmile

PREPARE TO DIE, YOU FOUR LEGGED SONS OF BITCHS!

The chossen one has arrived !!!! We salute you clap

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
LESS SALUTING, MORE CAT KILLING!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
LESS SALUTING, MORE CAT KILLING!

Yes my Fuhrer!!!!Today in your honour 4Feral's paid in blood to your arrival! LET NONE SURVIVE gunsmile

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
And I rather liked young Toolmaker too. But I guess it was time for HIM to graduate and dedicate his skills (and #13EE boots) to doing the Cat Stompin' Boogie. I know he would be a big hit down here. I just hope there are enough cats around to make it all pay off. "Then you get your picture on the cover of the rolling stone." N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Welcome Mr HTRN, Sir!

Do you perhaps like to roll yourself in a very dead crat as well? Since you seem to be a true gentleman, I guess you also have developed a taste for these refined pleasures.

WMT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you show your true colors. you are not even at peace with yourself. you think you can harm me. ha. i laugh at the boasts of the so called high tech red neck. low tech red ass is more like it.

i wave my butt at you with tail held high.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
snap, you are a crude and pathetic species. you are truely a perfect match for the humans. i may even taste your blood for myself just to prove my point. i have many troops to help me. you will discover the truth soon enough.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Hey Turdman XL! There is a nice little patch down by the river where I very much like to take a crap. You better start thinking about that place as your new home.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Herro again Mr. Snap! Li say you bring this second prace pussy to Golden Chopstix, bouncer boy srice and dice for you! HA HA! Make fresh kibbre and bits! HA HA! roflmao

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
you show your true colors. you are not even at peace with yourself. you think you can harm me. ha. i laugh at the boasts of the so called high tech red neck. low tech red ass is more like it.

The only thing you will be waiving soon XO is a paw in defeat soon after you hear a distant pop you will be laying on the ground in a pool of your own blood watching the light fade away and then you will see your soul being ripped from your body and banished from exsistence and then your once held high tail will be removed from whats left of your mangled body and kept as a memory of the day crats once exsisted!
Bring it on XO nobody fears you or your kind!!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon Lady:
Herro again Mr. Snap! Li say you bring this second prace pussy to Golden Chopstix, bouncer boy srice and dice for you! HA HA! Make fresh kibbre and bits! HA HA! roflmao

My pleasure Ma'm! I will gladly fetch for you!

But the cats that goes so far as that little patch down by the river better remain there...

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:

Peace is the way of the slave. War is the way of the conqueror. So you think they're boasts eh, vermin? Perhaps a history lesson is in order. Yammamoto begged the Japanese high command not to attack the Americans, but ignored him. They too underestimated their enemy. 4 years later, two of their cities were incinerated, their emperor grovelling before "barbarians".

Keep underestimating me, it will only make your end that much sooner!

HTRN