Find
Notify
Tools

BEST TRIP EVER
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I found a like soul on a recient trip to Wash
State for a bear hunt. It seems my brother in law is a crat wacker of untold greatness. While showing me some of his guns he commited on his several .17 rifles as varmit killers. When pressed on the subject he fessed up as closet crat wacker. The hunt was on. The second night of my stay we drove over to a small vacation tralior park on the ocean. my brother in law had a package of hamburger meat that he refilled his bait sites with. As we settled down in the woods about 150 yrds from the trailor park with a nice libation we waited. In less than 15 minutes a orange tabby crat showed by the bait-- crack -- no head, I'm rolling on the ground as my brother in law grabed me to get out of there. It seems he has 7 bait sites on the coast and only hits them once a week. During my 5 day stay 4 crats in different locations. Outstanding. beer

PS I also got a nice black bear but crat hunting was a hoot!

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your brother is destined for greatness. Cool Give him our warmest regards...and web address.

Dan

POTYHC

www.National.Sport

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Tell your bother in law that there are many here who would enjoy tales of his exploits. I like the idea of
bait stations.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

WOO HOOOO! Pound for pound crat shoooting is more fun.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote