Find
Notify
Tools

last chance
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Crats have such fast reaction times Derf Big Grin
We need to have a superfast camera to get the supremely satisfying effect of Birmans eyes getting all big as the shrapnel nears them Eeker

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
birman will not fall to your crude noisemakers. i will not fall to your crude noisemakers. you waste your time. you should be making my soldiers new homes and preparing their meals. time is running out for you to make amends.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm making amends with the asshole that kilt Big Al. We had a few beers over at the Pub yesterday, and he was very contrite after I told him was a glorious crat cruncher he was. Said he'd slip me a 12 footer as a replacement soon as he could. beer

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.TimeToBreakOutThe.ItalianIcyMachine

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Derf,

Claymores make me nervous when I realize that they are built by the lowest bidder and a failure would be fatal. I have a friend that does EOD and I'll leave that stuff to him.

If you are comfortable with Claymores, then find a good cat house and put them to use. Do a few drug houses on the way for me.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
time is running out for you to make amends.

Oh please, spare me MISTER XO SIR. Don't hunt me! I have a family to raise! Pleaseeeeeeeee don't hunt me! Roll Eyes

shame

Nah, on second thought I have a nice dense hardwood stick, nicely weighted (butt of a pool cue), 'bout 3' long behind the front door. I call it the neighbor-be-good-or-else stick. It gets used on anything that gets in my live trap too. Should do nicely on you and yours...

http://www.cratbaseball.homerun

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
my leader birman is safe from the likes of you. you will have to go through me to catch him. you will not survive the encounter. birman is safe. i am safe. you are not.

i fear no redneck. at a time and place of my choosing, you will discover why.

Too late, I picked up his trail. Despite his inane ramblings he is still in Deleware.

Go through you to get to him? Hmm I didn't know this game had a bonus round! gunsmile

I won't survive the encounter? Birman is safe, you are safe, I am not?

About the only thing you got right there is the method of disposal - I plan on dropping a safe on you!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote