New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE DARK ONES HAVE FRIENDS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
OH THE INHUMANITY http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/local/14182203.htm The Evil Ones must be stopped gunsmile mgun

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
I can not believe this. Child Rape gets probation and this. Judge needs help.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It only proves that idiots wear all manner of cloaks. Frowner

As an example, on my recent trip thru SE America I came upon a lake in Alabama named Wedowee. Lake Wedowee. Confused In all my life I never considered that Elmer Fudd was a hewo of such significance to Alabamians that they would name a lake after the manner of his speach. Confused Could they wook upon Elmer as a wole model for Southern Ebonics? Confused

In any case, I talked funny for a great many miles...until I came upon...Flippin, Arkansas. animal I asked this fella where I really was, he said "Flippin".
"Wasn't flippin, honest Officer..."

Well, it was downhill from there. I got a ride with

to the Flippin City Jail. I left feeling they were all a bunch of flippin idiots. BTW, there were no crats visable in town anywhere. I suspect cult activity. Eeker

Dan

POTYHC

www.YouWontBelieveWhatI.SawLaterOn!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
"The dark ones" may have friends, but that's okay.

You have "us" gunsmile

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I question the very premise that "animal abuse" of any kind can possibly be a Felony.

It's mad...

AllanD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
So what happens when I shoot a rabbit or coyote, Am i to go to jail also. What a mental case, Just goes to prove it should be legal to shoot stupid people.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED Cool

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BAD SPELLING SORRY

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

DRSS
NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Time for tar and feathers followed by a neck tie party. If that were my dad or brother going to jail I'd have to bring a touch of Hell to someone's life.

One of Us
Picture of Laner
posted Hide Post
Had to double check and make sure that happened on the MO side. I couldnt stand to live in the same state that would allow that kind of BS.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

Posts: 99 | Location: Hays, Kansas | Registered: 02 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mindless sorts... plead Guilty??? Felony animal abuse???

What jury would convict?

What jury would sentence?