New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: How can I lure a rooster
 Login/Join

posted
So is it good or not?

Posts: 27 | Location: The 'burbs of Miami, Florida | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
You just need to get a rooster,and the other will probably come over to scrap with it,,,,have your fryer hot and ready to cook them both,,,Bon appetit,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
What TYPE of pellet gun is it?

There are some pretty phenominal air rifles out there, including some "pellet guns" that folks regularly kill deer with ... so I disagree on just a blanket statement of a pellet gun being light for big birds...

EDIT: Oops.... saw the other post was from you saying Winchester.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Which type of pellets should I use, I have some good waddcutters, they flatten into concrete. If only there were hollowpoint pellets

Posts: 27 | Location: The 'burbs of Miami, Florida | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I can make awesome shots with my new pellet gun, its a Winchester 1000fps with a 3-9x scope.

I did some nightime shooting with no flashlights at 25 yards here were the results.

I have no worries about distance, less than 15yards, I just need it in my yard. I dont want to take it out and then have to jump their fence to pick it up.