Notify
Tools

I want one !!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted
Full Auto Cat Wacker

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Where can I get one?

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a newbee show up at the skeet range with one of those!! That would keep the boys chattering for years,,Better than the nut that said he was once on an international team?He burns down the driveway like he's in the fast lane on the interstate,,weaves it [1980 something chevy sedan]around the split rail fence and burns up to the tables,slam on the brakes,breaks out his orion o/u,,on the course,,well,,,if he's on my course,,I make certain that I stand dead straight behind him,,his swing is so wild,,imagine shooting skeet making a 360 degree swing both ways for each double,,then on a miss he turns around and asks the group "where he was"After some muttering and grumbling,the consensus is that,,The swing was so wild that they don't have a clue where he shot,,, Any ways,,That thing would smoke the snot out of something for shure!!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
For those that noticed, during the last magazine, he had a slam fire that vented hot gas (but fortunately nothing else) out of the ejection port. I don't think I want to shoot that gun.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might work pretty good for our spring snow goose season.

There is nothing that cannot be accomplished with brute force and ignorance

Posts: 145 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote