New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flying Motorcycle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I hope this works. It isn't hunting but I think it will thrill a couple of you! derf

http://www.localhost.nl/stuff/movies/motor/GR_2_Busa_Turbo_2.wmv

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get one for my Brudder-N-Law.
That bike,a twelve pak and a left handed Marlboro would send him on his way.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They sure don't use the front wheel on that one much do they? Confused Almost out of warranty?

Dan

POTYHC

www.LiveWild.DieYoung

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what makes that sick, is the guy is already doing over 270KPH, and you watch the from behind vid, the guy punches it, and the front comes up even with him over the tank. a ballpark comparison in american measurements might be a roll on wheelie in 4th gear @ 110, and trying to keep the front wheel down to 180mph(at least) through the gears. I dig the streetfighter look too. you would never know it was a Busa. 499HP. sofa nuff said.

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
Zero to 160 in six seconds flat. 160 to zero the instant he hits an oak tree.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clem:

That will likely be the next clip we see Clem! Eeker derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
"This Has Been A Kitty killers Special Presentation"
animal animal animal

Not off topic at all. beer

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was beginning to think no one would notice that Swamp! Big Grin derf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That bike is wromg in so many ways.....yet I still have a strong urge to top-end it. Oh well....I will stick with my Made in the USA H.D.

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Clem:

That will likely be the next clip we see Clem! derf

No, the next clip we see will be on the news at 1800. They'll show this stupid f**k nailing a minivan like a sabot round impacting armor. That's an awesome scooter, and I'm glad for him, but the disregard for the people around him on the road reminds me of the attitude of a cat lover.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ive seen those crotch rocket daredevils on the local highways.

A group passed me last year going 120mph ++ doing wheely, standing on he seat, off the bike slideing on his feet. A few miles up the road I caughtup to the group tending to one of their fellow riders laying in the road.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interesting Derf! Pisses off the "hardly ableson" riders don't it? Big Grin
If those heros were to get on a real race track they would get lapped! The ordinary Joe is usually not aware of that tho Big Grin

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh I miss my rocket. Tho was never the straight line speed I enjoyed as much as it was hugging the pavement in the curves, climbing a twisty mountain pass.

CRYBABY

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool. Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Posts: 75 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 02 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I am almost sure the film is shot here in Sweden, according to the colour of the bus probably in the Stockholm area. thumb

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote