THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Hey, Cratblasters, check this out!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, Cratblasters, check this out!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://start.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20050310/422fd450_3ca6_1552620050310-168753394

Put your nose to the grindstone, your belly to the ground, and your shoulder to the wheel. Now try to work in that position!

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Just goes to show ya, ya can't trust em.
BTW,spend a few more dollars and get a pistol that won't go off if dropped.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
quote:
poletax

That game is fun !!!

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnch:
That game is fun !!!

I just learned someting new: You get a heavy bonus if you manage to impale one on each of the four horns! Cool

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote