New
Find
Notify
Tools

This was quite interesting
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Now what is this you say? So did I. Walked in the door to the restaurant and a blond amazon started chuckin' rolls at me and my better judgement. Eeker rotflmo Pretty tasty too! thumb

Went in and got a table, had a very good meal, puncuated by flying rolls...one of them landed in a water glass at the next table. rotflmo Afterwards I caller Rudy over and asked if they tossed salad too, and she shook her head "no". Frowner "Howzabout crats?" said I. Big Grin She didn't laugh but her sidekick blew soda out her nose. animal Which goes to prove so far that 1/2 the people in Branson, MO have a sense of humor. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.IReallySaid.Crats

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Branson, huh? There is another restaurant in Sikeston, MO that advertises that it is the "Home of throwed rolls." Maybe they franchised out?

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Lamperts (?) both stores are owned by the same family.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
My ole man told me he went into a restaurant eatting establishment,joint and was waiting to order.He could see into the kitchen.A fat sweaty slob of a cook was mashin' balls of ground beef in his armpit making hamburgers for the grill.
Dad mentioned this to the waitress and she said that he needs to come by on Thursday when the Cook makes dough-nuts.

rotflmo

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that's why those greasy spoon burgers taste better that the fast food burgers.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote