Find
Notify
Tools

Stealth
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted
Cats got skittish and wouldn't go near the traps. Took a pet food dish and cut out the inside and then placed over the leg hold trap baited with liver and Friskies. Fools them every time but I have to call the traps head hold traps now. They also don't make any noise when their neck is broken or the skull is crushed. Neigbor saw a cat caught in the trap and complimented me on feeding the poor stray cats in the neighborhood. He didn't notice that the cat wasn't moving but he seemed to have his head in the pet food dish like he was
eating his final meal.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, it was sorta. And ain't if funny how little people think about what they are REALLY seeing? Confused I mean, some people like to kiss sharks and stuff like that. I'm a lot older than most of them.

Dan

POTYHC

www.OldAgeN.Cunning

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DigitalDan:
Well, it was sorta. And ain't if funny how little people think about what they are REALLY seeing? Confused I mean, some people like to kiss sharks and stuff like that. I'm a lot older than most of them.

Dan

Dan, good observation! Some of us are much older than them, with much more creativity to come! thumb

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Having survived many epochal and Darwinian events we.........

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote