Notify
Tools

WI has the idea...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Gonzo FreakPower
posted
Check out http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7130397

Then vote and get the polls to reflect the population a little more accurately. beer

We should all propose such a thing to our local governments. The effort to get it on the agenda would be paid back in watching all the pansies come out of the woodwork.

Once the debate is up and running you'll have a civic duty to suggest ways and means. For example, the following tree-hugger statement should elicit lots of helpful advice from the AR rolls:
Killing them, she said, only causes colonies of existing cats to expand in size to take up the territory of those that have been eliminated.

When I mention a cartridge,the rifles involved:
22LR Cooey SingleShot | 22 Hornet 40sCZ | 223Rem CZ 527 Varmint
30-06 Husqvarna Sporter | 300 WinMag A-BoltII S/S BOSS | 458 WinMag Ruger #1

Posts: 557 | Location: Various... | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Pole's are closed 39 % said yes.
I feel it is the duty of every hunter to shoot cats every chance they get !!!

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Killing them, she said, only causes colonies of existing cats to expand in size to take up the territory of those that have been eliminated.

That's the PETA mantra, THEIR "vacuum theory", which is why they sometimes trap and neuter feral crats then release them where they were trapped. Dan's "Vacuum Theory" holds that the only good vacuum is a perfect one, ergo, the complete absence of crats in the world, though the Western Hemisphere is a worthy first step. This is one of the few things the left cannot blame on Bush Jr.

Take no prisoners! gunsmile

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Illegal.Aliens

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

Actually, killing ferals in the colony causes an immediate decrease in numbers. Killing more tomorrow causes yet another immediate decrease. The cat reproductive cycle is just too long for that peta twit to be right. BTW there is a good article on Free Republic today to the effect that peta hq, Norfolk, actually kills huge numbers of cats and other animals in the area that people bring to them because they really do not have the facilities to spay, neuter, odopt out, etc. THEY ARE LIVING A LIE! I guess I'll send a couple bucks anonymously to help the "cause".

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Kill'em ALL!!!!!!!,,,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Maybe PETA could send their excess cats to us for humane treatment. My AR15 would like to adopt a few kitties. I never had a need for an AR15 until a few months ago when a guy bought a local ranch. I stopped by to ask permission to hunt sage rats when spring came. He said yes, but only if I would clear his place of cats that the prior owners left. There were five barns on the place, each with a horde of cats that lived on mice, sage rats, small rabbits, and pidgeons. I told him that I thought his requirements could be satisfied. I traded for the AR15 the next week and returned to earn my sage rat hunting priviledges. He had removed all valuables from the barns and I opened all the doors on the barns. The only thing that slowed me down was inserting more 40 round magazines. Cheap Federal hollow points worked fine I must report. I even used a firehose to clear them off the rafters and out of the hay lofts. Had to put the scope on 12x to get the stragglers that were escaping into the fields. Sort of felt like 'Nam. I now have unlimited sage rat hunting priviledges and a lot of brass to reload. Once in a lifetime hunting experience. I really like landowners that have allergies to cats. They are so understanding.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Well, shooting crats is a whole lot better death, than the way most "shelters" get rid of thewir excess animals. Most are "put down" in a vaccum chamber. Put the criiter in close and bolt the hatch, suck all of the air out. Between that or a fast bullet, I the the bullet is more humane.

So all you crat killer take pride in your work. You are the true PETA bunch.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
quote:

That's the PETA mantra, THEIR "vacuum theory", which is why they sometimes trap and neuter feral crats then release them where they were trapped. Dan's "Vacuum Theory" holds that the only good vacuum is a perfect one, ergo, the complete absence of crats in the world, though the Western Hemisphere is a worthy first step. This is one of the few things the left cannot blame on Bush Jr.

Take no prisoners! gunsmile

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Illegal.Aliens
Dan I have to disagree with you I enjoy shooting crats a great deal and would misse them very much if they were gone the vaccum theory is a dissapointing LIE I have never had things work out that well in my crat hunting territory once dead the crat does not come back and it sometimes takes up to a year to repopulate, tough times, tough times indeed. Frowner

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote