THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Tell us the truth...DD was it you?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tell us the truth...DD was it you?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Several Dead Or Injured Kittens Found On I-95

POSTED: 10:48 pm EDT June 5, 2005
UPDATED: 10:55 pm EDT June 5, 2005

A South Florida couple was arrested and charged with animal cruelty this weekend for allegedly tossing kittens from a moving car on Interstate 95 as they drove to a church, according to Local 6 News.

Miami-Dade authorities said a witness spotted a live kitten being thrown from a moving car on I-95 and called police.

"After that, another cat dropped out of the car," witness Emily Sones said. "A couple of hundred yards more, another cat dropped out of the car."

Sones followed the pair to a South Florida church and discovered they were apparently about to attend a funeral, Local 6 News reported.

Police pulled the couple out of the church after Sones gave them a description. After being questioned, the couple was arrested and charged.

Several dead and injured kittens were found along Interstate 95 and 79th Street.

"I really wished the whole thing never happened," Sones said. "I wish I was wrong that it was garbage they were dumping out but the police found the cats on the side of the road. There's plenty of places to drop off a cat other than a highway."

The couple faces more possible charges in connection with the incident.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
shameThere is no way that DD was involved in this story. He is smarter than that. This sounds like some Caribians and voodoo, as they were doing this on the way to a funeral.

sofaThe SMART WAY is, on a lightly traveled road, at night, down the side of the road aiming at the mailboxes. animal

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Naw just bounce em off road signs while driving down the road at 70 mph

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
If you hold them out the door and when a car is close behind you let them go as you change lanes it will look
like the other car ran them over. The cops will think the other guy was just trying to nail a crat with his
car instead of you trying to nail his car with a crat.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you've got the cash to buy an old beater as a pure toy you could cut a hole in the floorboard and drop them like napalm.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys are stupid and WASTEFUL. Kittens work great as skeet targets, much better than full grown crats! shame derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One night back about 1960 four of us got drunk, I was driving and we picked up a chaser w/red lights.

About 110 Tex tossed a case of canned soda out the window. End of the chase car. Paper showed pictures of it looking like a well used cannon target. Don't know how the driver lived. They all missed him. Man, sure didn't know he was gonna throw that box out.

Got lucky that time too, last time he rode with me though. How he got that close all of a sudden and didn't get my tag number is amazing. Guess he was too busy trying to drive, and was alone. Good thing and a cannon ball went thru the glass right in front of the passenger seat headrest. Some even went thru the back window.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote