Tools

What Kind Of Dog Are You?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted
I'm a Tibetan Mastiff...

Click this link and then click "Game" on the left menu bar: Gone To The Dogs

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Mine said:

BRACCO ITALIANO (ITALIAN SETTER)

When it showed the picture my wife said:

"Yeah, that kind of looks like you"

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
BEAUCERON (BEAUCE SHEPHERD)

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine said "Bloodhound". Comes from sniffin' out all that pussy, I guess. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
Belgian Shepherd.

His eyes kinda say "Where the crats!"
Don't they?

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Im the ugliest dog ever!!! Akita. At least it was bread to hunt, wild boar deer and black bear though. thats a plus.

Well polish my balls and serve me a milkshake!

Posts: 325 | Location: Cordele, GA | Registered: 24 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BIG DAWG

Dan

POTYHC

www.DeathTo.Crats!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
quote:
Akita.

I owned an Akita once for a few years. One day it up and decided to attack my uncle. The dog lunged at his throat and he put his arm up to protect himself - dog latched onto his forearm and literally tore all the meat off his radius and ulna and left him with just bare naked bone for about 6" of forearm with mangled meat dangling off both ends of it.

We rushed him to the hospital and he was in microsurgery for about 8 hours while the docs put his arm back together. Nope, I'll never forget my Akita.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fritz Kraut
posted Hide Post
Irish red and white setter. "A ... dog, which admirably combines the role of sportman's dog and family pet." I'll ask my wife if that about "family pet" applies. Big Grin

Fritz

The true and only Fritz Kraut

Posts: 846 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 19 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Otter Hound...what the hell kind of dog is an otter hound. Okay, I read the damned description, but it really doesn't tell you much, besides, I need to clean my glasses!

John

Posts: 64 | Location: Shreveport, LA | Registered: 06 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Salvage 33--you know--not this one, but the otter one.

BTW, I'm a Belgian Shepherd too--wife is a chihuahua. Guess we should have a funny looking litter.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I've been told all men are dogs.

Some are just older dogs than others. stir

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Saluki...

Ok, I guess. At least it's a hunting dog!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
Boxer - not really a surprise to me....

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
Hey, I ain't no flee-bitten stray mutt.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Well I'll be a dirty dog........

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Warbird
posted Hide Post
Redbone Coonhound...of all things

-Jamie

Posts: 50 | Location: NC | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
Just a plain o'l black lab. Good solid dog.

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm a German Sheperd?! Damn! I'm honored, but that's way above what I would have said.

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
If you leave me alone to live my life, then I'm just an old mellow mutt. Mess with my guns or my liberty,
and then I'm one of the hounds from hell. I prefer being a mellow mutt. I do bite liberals if they come in
the yard.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
Picture of SwiftShot
posted Hide Post
Black and Tan coondog

Posts: 433 | Location: Washington state USA  | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Akita. Regarding the story about ripping the uncle's arm half off, my wife says that most of our friends have expressed a similar feeling about me, nothing over, just that the potential exists. I have no idea why. Sooo, I guess tha dog and I would probably get along, after I kick its ass...

Sorry about your uncle but maybe he just pissed the dog off. Never stare down a dog you don't know unless you are prepared to do battle with it. Direct, unwavering eye contact is a serious dominance gesture, he who looks away first looses and admits the superiority of the "other" in the pack structure. Unfortunately, the dog may elect to take the other option, settle the question by violence.

I used to run bear and lion dogs years ago and introducing a new dog always ment a rash of vet bills while the pack re-sorted itself again.

Posts: 763 | Location: Montana | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boxerless now thumbdown One given away, best one died a few months ago of a twisted gut! One of the best i ever had, she slobbered at the thought of a stray crat and was pecularily fond of chinese food and Coons Big Grin
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/goldhound/DogsandCoon.jpg

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What can I say; St Bernard. Yup thats me. Even owned a couple thru the years. clap

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm the kind you always see humping on the womens leg jumping

Posts: 72 | Location: S.E. Wi for now | Registered: 01 April 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of eriklupust
posted Hide Post
pharoah hound
well at least im an original breed 2000yrs+

Posts: 21 | Location: bc michigan | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
I came out a Caanan dog. Do they carry m-16s?

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
Akita. Chestnut and White with a Black Mask and full tail curl. One of the sweetest dogs I've owned. One year old now.

Just don't let other animals, chickens, crats, soft chewy things, hard chewy things, hard (you would think impossible to destroy type things), or anything of value lying around while she is unattended.

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I am a Blood Hound! Or Saint Hubertus, as they are called in mainland Europe!

That was really cool!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hungarian Kuvasz
Looks like its got the capacity for a crat or two so that'll do me.

Z

Posts: 188 | Location: staffordshire | Registered: 30 August 2005Reply With Quote