Find
Notify
Tools

Cat-alog.com
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
Here you can find a lot of stuff to bring to the range, unless you want to decorate your home with it! Big Grin

http://www.cat-alog.com/

Perhaps I should write to them and ask if their "Gift Baskets for Cat Lovers" can be used for drowning kittens in!?

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mighta known it would be a Canuck outfit. They do not know our pain. Up there all the exposed crats die in the winter, down here they just keep multiplying. Frowner Wish they'd learn to divide up nawth like we do down here. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.LizzyBorden.CatDoctor

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I noticed on that web site that they have adoptable cats. Maybe we should all apply for one. We can discretely solve the cat problem without the cat lovers being the wiser. We could have the UPS guy just put the shipping containers in the back yard with the other targets.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I would not bet on a very high survival rate with UPS. Without next day or second day delivery.(too much $) But this would still equal a dead crat. beer

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
ups,, homer Took them a week to deliver a bolt 30 miles MadThe day after I made a 60 mile round trip for one,,,It was a very irregular one,,,mc master carr did'nt even list it.Last year they "lost" a front axle to a tractor I had ordered,,Must have been too heavy for them bewilderedClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAT CRAP!! These Aholes are only about 40 blocks from me. I will have to cruise by there to see what kind of mayhem they require!! gunsmile derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DD,
Not true! I have seen many a cat hunting with the temp down well below 0. Frost on the whiskers and the whole thing. They are as survivable as any predator.
(Don't ask why I was out in that weather. I am a cross-country skier!)

Put your nose to the grindstone, your belly to the ground, and your shoulder to the wheel. Now try to work in that position!

one of us
posted Hide Post
jlongo, what do they eat, Mousecicles? bewildered Their owners? roflmao

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Artic.Crats

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
COOL! They have free downloadable targets! Big Grin

Wink Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
The basket would be nice for a picnic at the range with cold Foster's and kitten salad sandwiches.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote