New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: AVATAR POLL
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Mr. Poletax, kind sir. Li must terr you that pussy is trophy picture made for rittre Johnny Wirson of Crevrand, Buckeye. Just rast spring Johnny and arr momma san, papa san, arr brother, sista, aunt, uncre, whore damn virrage they fry parachute to Golden Chopstix II, jump from Herky Bird for cerebrate great great papa san birthday! Werr, he forget purr ripcord thing paper say, he go sprat!

Famiry arr say it okay though, ord papa san very rich they say, they no miss him. No bic. They all have fun at tramporine cat game, rittre Johnny hit homerun with cat in picture this house. They enjoy big mear then send rest to friend in Mesico to stuff they say. Li not know much about how stuff pussy that way but they send fine picture as way to honor GC II. It rest in place of honor over rady room now.

Li go now. Want you know truth. Thank you.

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Ooohh, that's fighting dirty! all I have to say is..

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Copy it with my blessing.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote