New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coming Clean
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I will admit I started out letting a few of them go. I trapped them then took em out of the area and let them go. I soon realized that it didn't work. The crats would make the 3 mile hike back and find there way back to where my boy likes to play in the dirt. That was then... TFL speaks the truth about this. I did it and I now realize what my gutless stupidity has cost our little town. I seen a redheaded woodpecker meet his doom in town by some crat and I knew that it was time. I still am ashamed of my past. I am trying to move on. What TFL doesn't know that the krat hides up behind his place did not get there from the yotes. I hope that you all can accept me for the way that I am not the way that I was.

TFL- Any luck with the krats. There are extra points for the one left with the bell on his collar. Already got his buddy. The ones that have been the hardest are the Tabbies. I got one but there must be three of them left.

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Kill'em all!!!!,,young grasshopper,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Crats hiding hiding on my place? Unless they're serving ice water in hell. I dont think there has been a crat born with big enuff balls or a small enuff brain to even get within range of here since I can hardly remember. The last tabby that thought about checking out the lower 40 was just a snack for the terrier. I have never let one escape to tell the others so there might be a chance (pray with me) that one will try.

Connibears are fishing as we speak. Do I get a bonus for putting the prize on the hood of the smokeys car? I hope he turned off his dash cam. I'll let you return the cute little collar off of the yellow one to the little girl down the street. Hey D.D. there isn't such a thing as "to far" is there? (Am thinking the answer is "no")

....ITS ALL ABOUT ANTICIPATION.........

Posts: 21 | Location: oregon | Registered: 09 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jamon-the correct way to begin is with: "Hello, my name is jamon, and I have a problem." jumping

So, do we need to come up with a program for those of us with a crat problem? NOT!!! I like my problem, even if my neighbors don't.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, do we need to come up with a program for those of us with a crat problem? NOT!!! I like my problem, even if my neighbors don't.

I thought we were helping the neighbors out with their problems.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
One man's problem is another man's pussy. Cats, that is an individual cat or two, are most always a short-lived problem and sometimes problem solution is fun, occasionally challenging, and always enjoyable. Did you know for example that cat piss can be collected(similar to doe-in-heat, or Big buck rut lure) and discretely used to season your cat lovin' neighbor's porch settee, riding mower seat, or favorite patio lounger? Did you know that cat-in-heat code blue can be used to peel the plastic off your obnoxious neighbor's lexus disc player? and at the same time establish a scent post for many cats? Think outside the litter box when thinking of crats!

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang it Ned, you are giving away trade secrets here! Wink It isn't by accident that I harbour a little female crat and litterbox maintainence isn't really a chore when one has a game plan! Roll Eyes Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually I don't think it is our problem, but our neighbors' problems, and the problems of those folks who drive down the road and dump their unwanted kittens.

Jamon-you keep on posting your exploits!!! And, I hope there is an epidemic of "Have you seen my cat?" posters in your neighborhood, like in mine.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked with my wife and she said the score at home (I am having to work out of town) Crats 6 TFL 0. I am going to have to come home for awhile just to clean up his mess. If this job lasts much longer I may have to advertise on here for an exterminator since it appears TFL can't get the job done.