THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Got My New Crat Blaster Today...pic......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got My New Crat Blaster Today...pic......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
I can't wait to try it out.......

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey hey hey - just air it at the neasest humane society crathouse and let go

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
So, is that an example of "indirect fire" cat-blasting, or are you going after the mythical, "cat-in-the-moon?"

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wanna say something here but am...drawing blanks. Must have something to do with the scale of the whole thing. Ya could just about use one of those two humped camels for a barrel rest for that thing. Eeker

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Keith.Cratcutter

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Ha! And folks say hunting elephants and rhinos with handguns is a bad idea.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Looks like he's got his cleaning kit laying just to the right of the gun there in the picture. I can make out the bore-brush pretty well, and the cleaning rods.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I have a Celestron that would look good mounted on that.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where can I order a pair. A single will hamper my ballance. Who needs a double rifle if you can use a hand UGH body gun jumping

Posts: 166 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
are you going after the mythical, "cat-in-the-moon?"

The pic was taken 'under recoil'. Smiler

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I thought for a minute it was a Texas gun, not a West Virginia gun.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought for a minute it was a Texas gun, not a West Virginia gun.

Nope,ya can tell it's a West Virginia gun cos we paper patch the boolits with Food Stamps. Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna try that if the gubmint ever givews me any without glue. thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.GettinReadyFor.Poverty

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
jumping Say,,Is that the new freedom arms model for the .999 catsculler??? Kill'em all! Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote