Find
Notify
Tools

Flat cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted
A paving crew was resurfacing a street in town when two dogs ran through the crew chasing a cat. This cat hopped up on the roller, what I used to call a steam roller, and the dogs tried to follow. The roller operator pushed the cat off with a tar broom down to the waiting dogs who chased the cat around the roller a few times and then stopped and just barked at the roller. The roller operator stopped his machine and got down to see what the dogs were barking at and couldn't find the cat. He restarted the machine and found the cat had become a "tar baby". The operator started cussing at the cat and got a shovel and dug it out of the fresh hot asphalt. One of the helpers stopped laughing long enough to shovel some asphalt in the cat shaped depression to fix the "chuck hole". The guy behind me honked and I also quit laughing enough to drive on.
I gotta get me a video camera.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
America's Funniest Home Videos, Part Deux! roflmao

We have many "secret" allies in our quest, in time they will out themselves. Crat Flat could become an Olympic event! Cool

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.HowThinCan.TheyGet?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I Wanna drive a Roller!!!!!! I WANT TO DRIVE A BIIIGGGG ROLLER!!!!!!!!! AND IWANNA DRIVE IT NOW gunsmile jump

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote