New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Dan's Gator
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
TM, help me out with that one. After women, drinkin', swearin', drugs, shootin', fishin', lyin', legal drugs, AND workin' for the Gubmint, what's left?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.HelpMe.Jeeeesus

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Dan, how about this one:

As for asking me about "vices" a line from the three stooges comes to mind....

Curly - "Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!"
Moe - "Sure, but you've drifted"

Now as for vices you haven't tried let' see here.. Hmm have ya tried cheatin on your taxes? Wot about racing? Playing head games on the neighbors? If none of these rattle yer cage, try looking at the penal code - if somethings any fun at all, it's probably against the law!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Mebbe you need to try some new vices?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, I have been trying to put together a small ensemble of the action, but have failed to date. One of the problems seems to be available light for the camera. It has a flash but the light seems to bother them. I need to set some fish aside for this and/or find a furry sacrifice at a time other than dusk. Noon would be nice. Ya know, just the other day, Tick was asking me how they always are able to find guys with peg legs for the pirate movies. I may have a wonderous idea here...

As always, patience is full of rewards, film at eleven!

Speaking of patients, I was pleased as punch to find out today that I do not have cancer or a date with the table and sharp knives. That was the good news. Bad news(?)...they have reached a consensus that well, "...there are several possibilities, and as much as we know about so many things, we don't know shit or diddle about..." This will probably put a sharper edge on my humor over time, but as of now it seems I'll have plenty of that. It was officially suggested that I not abandon all of my vices at once, but rather just do one at a time to find out what helps and what doesn't. Well, I'm okay with that and BTW, Doc said there were no restrictions to shooting cats or variations thereof. I am back in the bubble again. Or is that "saddle"?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Relaxin.Jackson

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Turtle, dippin' is one I can't do. Gawd what an evil thing that is! Not as bad as goin' down on Hilary I've heard, but jeez-o-pete...YUK! As to smokin', it depends on what and where... Smokin' cats is no vice, smokin' mullet properly will get you to heaven pretty quick I heard. Least that's what my friends think about it.

TM, I got one of those vices on my work bench and I ain't sayin' in regards to taxes and other mundane aspects of THE CODE. 'scuse me for a sec, got to go stir the cat mash for that new batch of calico wine...

Ann, I am just absolutely bemused by your recommendations! Here you are talkin' about them damn ol' Port Charlotte "I'm as tame as a cocker spaniel" Lizards like I would actually sully my flash card with such boring stuff. I think when I finally pull it off you'll change your mind about suggesting anyone get in the water with Big Al. He's a wild one, not some liberal lap lizard. Kinda like a Peckinpah thing instead of Woody Allen if you know what I'm sayin'...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.GodzillaVS.Bambi

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan,

I thought you had 'em all covered for a minute there.

Then I realised you missed out smoking & dipping.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Retirement.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote